[Resolved]  Karuna Gas Agency / Indane Gas Cylinder — delivery could not be made by Karuna Gas agency

My Gas Connection No. is 24793.I have booked Gas cylinder with Karuna Gas Agency, 32, Surinder Nagar, Nagpur on 27.11.2008 vide waiting No. 7852. One week back, I was informed that the delivery of the cylinder will be made within 2 days. But the said delivery could not be made by Karuna Gas till date.
The attitude of people governing Karuna Gas Agency is always harrasing in nature. During my service tenure at Sarni, M.P. for 18 years, I have never faced any problem but I have always been harrased by this Agency during last 3 Years.
We are not able to understand why action is not taken against such people.
How they may be treating illitrate or less educated people if they are able to torture the educated mass.
After detailed study, strict action must be taken against such erring dealers.

CA, M.S. Parihar
Cell-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

M/s. Karuna Gas Agency — Cyclinder not yet delivered till date

Last month on 18/08/2008, I had booked a cylinder with M/s. Karuna Gas Agency, 32, Surendra Nagar, WHC Road, Nagpur - 440015(M.S.) Tel no[protected] / 2239154, personally gone the agency remarks on my Gas book of 18/08/2008, my consumer number is KG56015, till date, the same is not delivered to me, even after following up twice, thrice on telephone reply was found the same it will be delivered within 2-3 days, Kindly do the needful.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other