[Resolved]  Karunya University — Admision

Respected Sir-I am Nimisha Robinson A Hearted Pesient,had taken a Admission In Karunya University in BE.D Department.But because of my health I m anable to attened the class.I asked them to clear everything before coming from there.By chance I got ill in Hostel and doctor sussegest me to oprate otherwise there is a harm to my heart.In that case I have to came back to Rajasthan for operation. They Refuse me to contitue my session and even not return any fee. I request you to pl see on this case.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The last we went journey to rourkela, at that time mobile was missed in the train. We searched for one week, then we came to conclusion that to get new. so please block this idea mobile number [protected] as soon as possible.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2016

We are sorry to hear the loss of your SIM card. SIM deactivation requires validation of your details. We request you to contact nearest My Idea or contact customer care at 12345 from your other Idea Mobile or use link: http://www.ideacellular.com/customer-care/need-help/idea-office-locations to call customer care from non Idea mobile to block the SIM. Also, you may visit nearest My Idea for new SIM card. You can also visit our website www.ideacellular.com or http://bit.ly/1nbfoqO to locate nearest My Idea.

Sagar