Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

[Resolved]  Karvy Computershare Private Limited — Transmission of shares

We had requested vide our letter that the RIL shares - 68 nos be
transferred to my mother's name subsequent to the demise of my father Palimar Raghupathy Rao who passed away in May 2002.

As mentioned in my mother's letter my father did not leave a "Will" hence we donot have a Probate / Succession Certificate / Letter of Administration.

She had attached a notarised affidavit for transmission of shares without producing Probate / Succession Certificate / Letter of Administation with the original RIL certificates.

Kindly let us know what other papers have to be attached for transferring the shares to her name.

Awaiting an early reply.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2017
Verified Support
Karvy Customer Care's response Jul 26, 2017
Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send an email to kcpl.[protected] so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Team Karvy
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


i had 9 quantity share of RELIANCE ENERGY VENTURES LIMITED and 9 quantity share of RELIANCE CAPITAL VENTURES LIMITED containing folio No.[protected], so i am not getting any trace about my those shares.
so kindly inform me the whereabouts of my share in details.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Customer satisfaction rating
    Karvy Phone
    +91 40 2331 2454
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034