[Resolved]  Karvy Stock Brocking Ltd. — Unauthorised Transaction

I am facing a problem with regard to above subject. An unauthorized transaction has been done online using the money kept in my a/c of Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. by its Allahabad (U.P.) branch.

I registered my complaint personally with Allahabad branch office and sent a mail to its head office also in anticipation that an early action would be taken by the competent authority. But even after a period of 11 days I haven't heard anything from the Karvy's H.O. or its Allahabad branch.

Following is a copy of mail I am forwarding to you that I sent to Karvy's H.O.

I would earnestly request the competent authority to take appropriate action so that investors/victims like me can be ensured about the safety of their money deposited in the Karvy's trading a/c.

regards

Amitabh Misra

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "Amitabh Misra"[protected]@rediffmail.com
To: [protected]@karvy.com
Subject: Reporting Unauthorised Transaction : Amitabh Misra - ALLAHABAD

I would like to bring into your notice the matter o[censored]nauthorized transaction done at your Allahabad branch.

NAME: AMITABH MISRA
CLIENT ID: 21285539
TRADING A/C & User Id: 2731462
ADDRESS: 388-A, NAI BASTI, KYDGANJ, S.L.B. ROAD, ALLAHABAD
Mobile: [protected]

A transaction was done on 19/11/2009 at 14:24 hrs. and 6 shares had been purchased @ 173.40 of INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT FINANCE COMPANY LTD. I was not working on any terminal at the above mentioned time & infact have not logged on your site since around a month. Just to bring into your kind notice, I have not done any transaction whatsoever since I have taken online a/c.

I have been to your Allahabd branch office on Saturday the 21th Nov. and met Mr. Rahul Kapoor and explained him the matter in detail. He admitted that this transaction has erroneously been done by some Karvy employee and will inquire the matter.

I am reporting this matter to you to take appropriate action in this regard. My confidence is shaken and I am feeling insecure as my money kept in your a/c can be used by anyone without my permission and consent.

I am sending you all the relevant documents and snapshots to support my reporting.I have also forwarded you two mail from Karvy related to this matter. I will wait for an appropriate action from your side and response to me for couple of days, otherwise I will be compelled to take the matter to suitable forum.

Thanks & regards

AMITABH MISRA

Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034