[Resolved] Karvy Stock Broking Ltd — Sold my scrips
This is DR JOSE JOSEPH from krishnapuram, kayamkulam is a client of your KAYAMKULAM branch with client id no. 485126.
I am writing this mail with great pain & agony. I was trading in Karvy's Kayamkulam, Kerala branch for the last 3 yrs and untill now I trade only the scrip like moser baer and Unitech in only delivery segment.
Sir, I bought UNITECH at the high rate in the mid of last year 2008 I think, with the quantity of 6000 shares. As the market was came down I thought I will sell it only when it recover from its lowest So I kept it. Last week one of the staff (Mr Jemod) came to me with some papers during my peak OP Time in my hospital and told me that "SIR DON'T SELL UNITECH NOW, IT HAS A TARGET OF 260 - 280, SO KEEP IT FOR LONG TERM" and told me to put signature on some papers which he said that it is o[censored]NITECH. As there was heavy patient rush and I have belief in KARVY & there staff I put signature on the papers which he brought. Three days after this incident I called my secretary MR RAVI NAIR to call KARVY people to sell my UNITECH as I read in the news paper that it is going down again after comming at a high of 115. On that day i.e. 9th of Sept 2009, he called at KARVY office at Kayamkulam and told to sell the whole qty of scrip UNITECH. On that time the manager of KARVY KAYAMKULAM, said that one error happend from our end i.e. one of there staff MR JEMOD has been sold the entire qty and made purchase and sale of some F&O Scrip. My secretary called me back & informed me accordingly. After this incident I asked MR RAVI NAIR to tell the KARVY Manager and MR JEMOD to contact me immediately. He as well as I called on both the Manager and Mr Jemod but they neither take up the phone. On saturday, 12th September 2009, the Manager Mr Deepak came to my resident to meet me and told me that "Sir, your shares has been sold by Mr Jemod & your secretary RAVI NAIR, Even I informed Mr Ravi Nair one month back that there is no money in Doctors account.I don't know anything about the transactions, I made complaint about it to the regional office and get the feedback on monday, so come to our office on monday".
On monday 21st september 2009 My secretary RAVI NAIR and My close friend Mr Hussain went to there Karvy Branch, where Mr Deepak was not there and a new manager from Alapuzha Mr Sivakumar was there. He listened all the things and take out all the statement of my tradings which is only upto february 06th 2009 and only 0.95 paise is remaining in the account. He gave us the following email id and told us to contact you & I as well as all the KARVY team will help you and with you in this regards.
Sir, I want the following answers from you accordingly.
01. Why the manager and staff done this to me?
02. As said by the manager that my secretary is indulge in this, what he will get after doing this & moreover neither he nor me knowing anything about this F&O?
03. Why they didn't informed me about my sellings, stock statements etc during the last financial year despite asked by us in march 2009 this year?
04. About Mr Jemod, yesterday the new manager told us that this man has been taken off from his job 4 months back then why and how he came to my hospital last week to take signature on some papers and how that papers reached your regional office without the help of your manager MR DEEPAK?
05. What kind of help you can do to get my scrip/money back ?
06. Despite sending too many mails, neither I got any reply from Karvy branch or Head office in this
Awaiting for your early reply in this regards,
DR JOSE JOSEPH
Mobile : [protected]
Phone : [protected]
Home : [protected]
Was this information helpful?
Complaint marked as Resolved