[Resolved]  Kayal Enterprises — DELAY IN DELIVERY AFTER BOOKING

I booked gas for home delivery on 04.11.08 but till today 26.11.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Name is Kayal Enterprises, Kolkata and my consumer No. is 611092.
G-301/1, RAMNAGAR LANE,
GARDEN REACH
KOLKATA - 700 024
WEST BENGAL

Comments

I booked gas for home delivery on 17.9.2008 but till today 07.10.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 266790
pushkar gas agency
urrahat, near chaurasiya dharma kanta
rewa m.p.
My CUSTOMER NO IS 656554.
I kailash badaya my Consumer No is 514236 booked gas for home delivery on14.10.08 but till today 13.11.08 (1.17 pm)I have not received my gas and i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency (Ashoka Gas Agency, Subhash Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

If you solve my problem than call me [protected]
u should talk mr tiwari ji...
HP LPG dealers of Rasta Peth, Pune are the most worst/ Pathetic/un-professional distributor of HP Gas. I have booked the cylinder in last month on 07-March-09, the cylinder has not been delivered till date. Below are the complains against Rasta Peth HP Gas Distributors:
1) They don't pick up the phone, all the phones would keep on ringing but the staff doesn't bother to pick up phone.
2) The consumer has to visit/call the office several times but every time they say "your reciept is ready, you will get the delivery tomorrow or day after.
3) The staff is very rude/un-professional, for them the consumer is unwanted guest.
4) They always give us false promises everytime we call them that it will be deliver in 2 days.
5) They are least bothered of customers. I request HP to take strict action against LPG Workers co-op soc, 501 Rasta Peth.
6) All this leads to mental harrasment and waste of time & money.
My name bishan singh chauhan con no. 509952 i want book for gas, please delery next in timely
the same thing is applicable to my connection no. 624821
I have a gas connection with HP GAS, consumer no. 660214.

My gas agency is HP GAS, Vidyanagar Gas Company, OU Road, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad.

I booked for refilling my cylinder on 02/06/2011 and I was informed that it will get delivered within 7 days but till date I didnot receive the cylinder.
I tried calling my agency but the number is always busy.
So I personally went to the agency and enquired for my cylinder on 18/06/011 and got the response that the next day (i.e, on 19/06/2011) the cylinder will be delivered but it was not done.
Again I enquired on 02/07/2011 and I was assured to get my cylinder on 04/07/2011 but I have not yet received it till today i.e, 06/07/2011.

Priyanka Roy
Consumer no 660214
M/s R.k.gas agency, Ranchi is not Supplying gas though booking done as early as on 21st June 2011 (Booking no. 4574) on earlier occasion to the agency was delaying the gas delivery with the intention to avoid delivery at the customer’s home and compel them to take it from agency shop . it is requested that action way be taken to ensure regular supply by the agency at the customer’s door.

Sanjay jaiswal
Consumer No.612938
I am resident of Vasai (East), Our Gas Agency is Chirag Gas Service, Nallasopara. Tel. No.[protected] / 2401808. These two phones they never attend customers and have to go personally to book from Vasai to Nallasopara.

I have two cylinders. One I booked on 10.05.2011 and got cylinder on 4.6.2011. 2nd Cylinder exhausted on 6th July and when I went there they informed me to come on 15th. Accordingly I have booked the next cylinder on 15.07.11. So far I have not received the delivery. They informed me that HP is not supplying gas and hence the shortage. My Second cylinder also will be exhausted in a few days time. I request HP DEALERS to kindly co-ordinate and make available gas cylinders to your customers in time without any problem. Please take it in a positive way do the needful. Your early action is highly appreciated.

M. Dhanraj.