[Resolved] Kekan LPG Corner — Worst service in supply of a Gas Cylinder
I am Samson Lankeshwar is a consumer of Kekan Gas Agency (Consumer No. 623765). I am much disturbed due to inconvenience that I had faced since past four months from the service staff of the Kekan Gas Agency. It seems that the staff of this gas agency is habituated with the irresponsibility towards their consumers. I feared that this might be the condition of all the consumers.
Following are my complaints regarding the supply of gas cylinder: -
1) First of all, I would like to bring to your notice that the staff of the Kekan Gas Agency never supply gas cylinder in the promise period. They do emphasize that the consumer must book cylinder only after 20 days after the date of receiving of previous gas cylinder. They promise that after booking of a gas cylinder, it would be supplied within 8-10 days, which they never fulfill it.
2) This is my fourth month that I had never received the gas cylinder within 8-10 days of its booking.
3) I am being patient in all the previous three months. However now, it is unbearable and hence the complaint. I have booked gas cylinder on 3/11/08 and till date i.e. 19/11/08 I have not received it. That means almost 16 days are over since it’s booking.
4) Every month I had to spend extra Rs. 10-15/- for continuous reminders through phone calls for the supply for gas cylinder at home.
5) The staff of the Kekan Gas Agency who supply gas cylinder at home demands extra Rs. 15-20, besides the charge of a gas cylinder i.e. Rs.234.95. That means every month Rs. 25-30/- is an unnecessary burden for my pocket.
6) Money that the deliveryman demands has any base in the rule of gas agency. If yes, then how much has to be given should be specified. If not, then it is illegal and hence should be curbed and penal action should be taken against those who are engaged in such practices.
I feared that the thousands of consumers might be facing such problems in regard to the supply of a gas cylinder. It is a serious issue and hence need to be dealt immediately. Kindly do the needful.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.
From: Samson Lankeshwar Namo Darshan Apart, Flat No. 1, S. No. 51, Bhairav Nagar, Plot No. 88, Dhanori, Pune-411 015. (Mob. No.[protected])
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Add Company Information