[Resolved]  Kelvinator Refrigerator — non receipt of operator manual and warranty card

1. I have purchased Kelvinater Refrigerator (Model No KD 180 BMC Capacity 180 ltr, PNC No [protected], Sl No 20502803 manufactured in Aug 2008 on 25 Nov 08 from Vasanath & CO in Tambaram West, City -Chennai, State- Tamilnadu vide Bill No [protected].)

2. On delivery at home it was found that operating manual and Warranty card was missing. On enquiring with the dealer I was directed to lodge a complaint with the customer service centre. Representative of the company visited and told that the manual and warranty card is the responsibility of the dealer only. Again I contacted the dealer and no positive reponse was recieved. The dealer/customer service centre is not able to give a concrete soultion the problem.

3. So, I request you to do the needful for the same and send the document to the below mentioned address.

Mr S Sunil

4. Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully
S Sunil
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

my refergetor is not working, my purchase recipt lost, refergetor serial no is22100570, .Model (electrolux kelvinetor) purchase year JUNE 2003. please confirm my warranty
    Kelvinator
    Kelvinator Phone
    Kelvinator Address
    4, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Sai Nagar, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400101