[Resolved]  Kenstar Microwave Ove Om 25 Dce — demo for use of oven

Purchased microwave oven on[protected] from Meghana Metals Sitabuldi Nagpur. They directed the representative for demo the very next day who though visited gave two land line numbers and one mobile number and advised that the representative will visiting them any time with a days notice for demo on how to use the oven for various uses.

However, land lines contacted keep ringing ang the mobile is out of reach.

Will you help deputing the representative for demo and our use of the oven.

Comments

Kenstar Microwave — Demonstration

I am Ghanshyam Jadeja Mob[protected]
in december 2010 one of my friend gifted me KenStra Mocrowave oven, so i dont have it bill receipt.
this yeear in september i want to use it so that i called companies customer care no on 6/9/2011 they sms me my complaint no and service man's contact no on 9/9/2011, so that i called that service man and he told me that he will come at earliest. i call 3 times till date to him and companies customer care but still no one taken my complait seriously.
Please help
they kenstar people never come to you, ...they are looting public money and thereafter they forget...my condolences to your microwave and special sympathy to your friend who choose kenstar product to gift you.. the same microwave ..has stopped working after a day of purchase...at my house too.i have the purchase receipt...calls...serivce centers...etc but two months hyas passsed to any KENSTAR people to do anything...only you can do three things...
NEVER PURCHASE ANY VIDEOCON OWNED PRODUCTS (KENSTER IS OWNED BY VIDEOCON) IN YOUR LIFE.
TELL YOUR OTHER FRIEDNDS, RELATIVES, COLLEGAUES TO NOT TO PURCHASE..

Kenstar Phone