[Resolved]  Kenstar Water Geyser 25 Litre — leakage in geyser

I purchased Kenstar Water Heater 25 litres having model no KGS25W4M serial no.2275 from M/s Garg Enterprises, Urban Estate, Patiala on 16.01.2010. During July 2010 the geyser started leaking and I lodged a complaint with the vendor. He advised me to lodge my complaint with Kenstar service cenrte. I did the same but till now nothing has been done despite my repeated telephone call to both vendor as well as service centre. Both are making excuses. Sometime they say that we have not got approval from our Admn Office. Service Centre employess are saying they are not directly responsible to customers and I should deal the matter only with the vendor i.e. M/s Garg Enterprises. Vendor is saying to carry the geyser to service centre and they will replace it. Service Centre employees visited my home to check the leaking a month ago and after checking they informed that your cylinder will be replaced within a week's time. After few days they informed me that your whole geyser set will be replaced as soon as they receive approval from their higher authority. I request you to kindly help me in redressing my comlaint and getting my geyser replaced.

Thanking you,