[Resolved] Kerala Tourism - Very Bad Experience In House Boat — Kerala tourism - Very Bad Experience in House Boat
I along with my spouse & 2 friends went for an Kerala tour for 6 days. We went to Alleppy house on 13th Sep 2010. This was one of the worst experience of my life. We were in boat for 1 day. We have been charged Rs. 8000/- for a single day.
i would like to share the problems that we have faced in the house boat (Name - Kolinoor)
- The food which was served was fully cold.
- The water coming in the bathrooms were in yellow color (dirty water)
- The captain of the boat was very rude & showing as if he was doing some favour to us.
- No hot water available.
- Only one towel was given to per family.
- Pineapple was served with full of ants in that, & they were completely unaware of it.
- For people who are vegetarian, only Plain roti & dry ladies finger were served.
- All the time the lights were switched off from the main switch. Every time we have to ask them to switch on the lights.
- All the food were kept in open without a cover plate.
- The TV was kept for name sake (not working)
- Sound box was kept like a show piece.
- The rooms were not clean.
- The AC's were not working properly. For two rooms there were only 1 remote available.
Pls look into these, we had a bad time in houseboat.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020