[Resolved]  Kerala Tourism - Very Bad Experience In House Boat — Kerala tourism - Very Bad Experience in House Boat

I along with my spouse & 2 friends went for an Kerala tour for 6 days. We went to Alleppy house on 13th Sep 2010. This was one of the worst experience of my life. We were in boat for 1 day. We have been charged Rs. 8000/- for a single day.
i would like to share the problems that we have faced in the house boat (Name - Kolinoor)
- The food which was served was fully cold.
- The water coming in the bathrooms were in yellow color (dirty water)
- The captain of the boat was very rude & showing as if he was doing some favour to us.
- No hot water available.
- Only one towel was given to per family.
- Pineapple was served with full of ants in that, & they were completely unaware of it.
- For people who are vegetarian, only Plain roti & dry ladies finger were served.
- All the time the lights were switched off from the main switch. Every time we have to ask them to switch on the lights.
- All the food were kept in open without a cover plate.
- The TV was kept for name sake (not working)
- Sound box was kept like a show piece.
- The rooms were not clean.
- The AC's were not working properly. For two rooms there were only 1 remote available.

Pls look into these, we had a bad time in houseboat.

Abhishek

Comments

I totally agree with this as I also had the same experience
I agree fully with this. This Jan ( 2012) we had been to house boat at Alleppy. We felt as if we are at the mercy of the cruise members as they were very rude and high un-cultured through out our stay. Qulaity food was not Ok.lot of flies around during dinner, risky to stay at night in isolation, ac was kept on whole night without providing remote controller.
The amount spent ( Rs 10500) was totally waste !!
Dear friends, do noy go just by photos, be doubly prepared for such things
please provide the tour operatiors name. let us expose them so that people will not go again

Alleppy