[Resolved]  Kick&buy.com — Cheating the customers

This is to inform you that i had seen the advertisemetn in The Times of India for Black berry 8800 @ Rs. 11499/-pc and i placed a order on 16th July 09 and also made the payment through credit card. And i got the confirmation mail from Mrs. Kiran from Kick & Buy that your order is confirmed and will be delivered to you with 7-14 business working days. But till date i m following up with them and i haven't received my handset every time i use to get the mail from her that "Pls kindly bear with us you will get your handset by tomorrow" but that tomorrow doesn't come till date and all of them keeps on promising. Now they said our container is under custome clearence. Now how any company should book a order when its not available with them, it means they are making fool o[censored]s and they were using our amount in the share market to make money. So I request to all of you not to purchase any thing from this online company.And i had all the proofs with me all the mails and the payment transaction details.

Now pls advise how to take it forward.

Praveen Raghav