[Resolved]  KINETIC ENGINEERING COMPANY / LAXMI AUTO WORLD PVT. LTD. — KINETIC BLAZE MANUFACTURING DEFECT AND POOR SERVICE

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT VEHICLE NO. MHO2-BE-9069 BEARING ENGINE NO#LREYL007679 AND CHASSIS NO. LRFYL007445 HAS BEEN PURCHASED FROM LAXMI AUTO WORLD PVT. LTD. ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI ON THE 12/02/2008, INSURED ON 13/02/2008 AND REGISTERED ON 20/02/2008 IS HAVING REPEATED MULTIPLE PROBLEMS AND MANUFACTURING DEFECTS INSPITE OF JOBS BEING CARRIED OUT ON THE FOLLOWING;

HERE ARE DETAILS OF JOBS CARRIED OUT FROM DATE OF PURCHASE OF VEHICLE 12/02/2008 TILL ITS FIRST SERVICE (750 KMS)

1. FORNT FORK ASSEMBLY: (*WAS REPLACED*)
STILL CURRENT PROBLEMS;
A. PLAY IN FRONT FORK
B. JERKING
C. SUSPENSION INEFFICENT
RESULT: PROBLEM HAS YET NOT BEEN RESOLVED.

2. FRONT WHEEL ASSEMBLY:
A. WHEEL ALIGNMENT
B. CHECK DISTANCE BETWEEN MUDGARD AND TYRE AND SIDES (RUBBING)
C. SPEEDOMETER CABLE DAMAGED AS IT WAS NOT TIGHTENED FROM YOUR END DURING THE FIRST SERVICE WHICH NEARLY TOOK MY LIFE.

3. FRONT FIBRE BODY
A. LOT OF VIBRATION
B. IMPROPER FITTING
C. IMPROPER ALIGNMENT

4. HEAD LIGHT ASSEMBLY
A. NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE WHILE USING LOW/HIGH BEAM.
B. HEADLIGHT FOCUS ADJUSTER DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.
C. CONTINIOUS DAMBNESS OR MOISTURE INSIDE THE GLASS WHICH WILL SURELY DAMAGE THE LIGHT IN THE MONSOONS.
D. MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH FOR SPEEDOMETER ILLUMINATION HAS CONTACT PROBLEM.

5. ENGINE PROBLEMS
A. POOR PERFORMANCE OF VECHILE IN TERMS OF PICKUP AND SPEED COMPARED TO TEST DRIVE TAKEN OF BLAZE.
B. RPM RATIO FOR INITIAL NORMAL PICKUP GOES ABOVE 4000 RPM.
C. ACCELERATOR TROTTLE JAMS UP REGULARLY AND REPEATEDLY.
D. LOT OF JERKING IN THE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY IN TRAFFIC CONDITIONS
E. LOSS OF PICKUP IN TRAFFIC CONDITIONS & ONCE THE ENGINE BECOMES HOT.
F. THE SILENCER BECOMES LOOOSE FROM THE NECK .

6. BACK WHEEL :
A. WHEEL ALIGNMENT
B. CHECK DISTANCE BETWEEN MUDGARD AND TYRE AND SIDES(RUBBING) DURING TWO SEATERS.
C. SUSPENSIONS IN-EFFICENT

7. ACCESSORIES:
A. FLOOR MATTING NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AS IT WAS DAMAGED AT YOUR END.
B. LEFT & RIGHT MIRRORS LOOSE ITS SETTINGS IN POT HOLES.
C. FOOT REST FOR THE BACK SEATER VIBRATES.
D. MAIN STAND HARDENESS AND SPRING TENSION BECOMES INEFFICIENT REPEATEDLY.
RESULT: PROBLEM HAS YET NOT BEEN RESOLVED & PROBLEMS HAVE ADDED ON

THESE ARE THE PROBLEMS I HAVE BEEN FACING FROM THE DAY I HAVE PURCHASED THIS VECHILE .

THE REASON I PURCHASED A NEW VECHILE PAYING 60, 000 IS NOT TO FACE THESE KIND OF PROBLEMS AND HAVE THINGS REPLACED AS IT IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT ON THE FIRST WEEK OF PURCHASE. ITS AS GOOD AS PURCHASING A SECOND HAND VEHICLE. MY OLD VEHICLE (KINETIC HONDA) WHICH I USED FOR ALMOST 13 YRS NEVER GAVE ME SO MUCH OF PROBLEMS.

IN SERVICE POINT OF VIEW LAXMI AUTO WORLD IS ONE OF THE WORST SERVICE CENTERS IN BOMBAY. I HAVE LEFT MY VECHILE MORE THAN 5 TIMES TO GET THESE PROBLEMS RECTIFIED WHICH NEVER HAPPENED . EACH TIME I HAD TO LEAVE MY VEHICLE ALEAST FOR TWO, THREE FOR EVEN FOR 5 DAYS TO SOUGHT OUT THESE PROBLEMS AND THE SOLUTION IS ZERO. MORE THAN I HAVE USED THE VEHICLE IT HAS BEEN KEPT WITH LAXMI AUTO WORLD, BUT NEVER HAD A 100% SOLUTIONS.
PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY CARELESS WERE IT COMES TO CHECKING A VEHICLE.

THIS KIND OF INCONVENIENCE HAS CAUSED ME A LOT OF MENTAL STRESS AND WASTE OF TIME AND WASTE OF MONEY.

I NEED A PROPER SOULTION AND JUSTIFICATION FROM KINETIC INDIA AS TOO HOW THESE PROBLEMS OCCURRED AND HOW DO YOU PLAN TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS NEGLEGENCE THAT HAS HAPPENED FROM YOUR QUALITY DEPARTMENT.

I HOPE YOU WOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION REGARDING THE ABOVE AT THE EARLIEST .

REGARDS,
MALCOLM RODRIGUES

Comments

LAXMI AUTO WORLD PVT. LTD/ KINETIC ENGINEERING COMPANY — MANUFACTURING DEFECT & POOR SERVICE

1. FORNT FORK ASSEMBLY: (*WAS REPLACED*)
STILL CURRENT PROBLEMS;
A. PLAY IN FRONT FORK
B. JERKING
C. SUSPENSION INEFFICENT
RESULT: PROBLEM HAS YET NOT BEEN RESOLVED.

2. FRONT WHEEL ASSEMBLY:
A. WHEEL ALIGNMENT
B. CHECK DISTANCE BETWEEN MUDGARD AND TYRE AND SIDES (RUBBING)

3. FRONT FIBRE BODY
A. LOT OF VIBRATION
B. IMPROPER FITTING
C. IMPROPER ALIGNMENT

4. HEAD LIGHT ASSEMBLY
A. NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE WHILE USING LOW/HIGH BEAM.
B. HEADLIGHT FOCUS ADJUSTER DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.
D. MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH FOR SPEEDOMETER ILLUMINATION HAS CONTACT PROBLEM.

5. ENGINE PROBLEMS
B. RPM RATIO FOR INITIAL NORMAL PICKUP GOES ABOVE 4000 RPM.
C. ACCELERATOR TROTTLE JAMS UP REGULARLY AND REPEATEDLY.
D. LOT OF JERKING IN THE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY IN TRAFFIC CONDITIONS
E. LOSS OF PICKUP IN TRAFFIC CONDITIONS & ONCE THE ENGINE BECOMES HOT.
F. THE SILENCER BECOMES LOOOSE FROM THE NECK .

6. BACK WHEEL :
C. SUSPENSIONS IN-EFFICENT

7. ACCESSORIES:
A. FLOOR MATTING NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AS IT WAS DAMAGED AT YOUR END.
B. LEFT & RIGHT MIRRORS LOOSE ITS SETTINGS IN POT HOLES.
C. FOOT REST FOR THE BACK SEATER VIBRATES.
D. MAIN STAND HARDENESS AND SPRING TENSION BECOMES INEFFICIENT REPEATEDLY.
RESULT: PROBLEM HAS YET NOT BEEN RESOLVED & PROBLEMS HAVE ADDED ON

PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY CARELESS WERE IT COMES TO CHECKING A VEHICLE.

I HOPE YOU WOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION REGARDING THE ABOVE AT THE EARLIEST .

REGARDS,
MALCOLM RODRIGUES
Hi people,
I am the owner of a Kinetic Blaze which is a December 2006 model. The block and piston had to be replaced after the bike had travelled 14, 000 kms. I have replaced the clutch too and yet not really satisfied with the vehicle. The power when travelling double seat is a big disappointment. The spares are really spare and hardly anybody in the market has any spares left as of today. The silencer gives off a terrible sound at higher speeds. I am going broke spending on this vehicle. If i find anybody from Kinetic Motors in this city, I will SLAP him.
I bought kinetic flyte this year in march its not been a year now and my vehicle had given many small-small problems which i never complained so much about, but now from last 15 days my vehicle is at home and i have to take autorickshaw or bus to do all my work which is total loss of money, time and a great inconvienience since the locing system of my vehicle is totally gone when i give a switch to my vehicle it wont become on the vehicle simply wont start when me and my father reporyed about this to a showroom from where i purchased the vehicle they are telling us stories that they dont have a part available?? well thats so rediculous kinetic being such a huge and big company they dont have parts available and for how long who will pay me for the loss of my money and the agony i have to go through everytime, there are offering us no help they are not ready to give me a replacement vehicle since my vehicle has no meaning unless its been repaired?? this wasnt the deal i expected from kinetic i paid full amount for vehicle while purchasing it they did not offer me any discount..as they did not compromised anywhere why should i do the same, end of the day i am a customer i paid for something which i am not getting in return kinetic seems to have failed to understand the real meaning of a good customer service this Kinetic Flyte is a brand new model which they have launched in the market its been a 1 year now and they are selling the vehicles but they dont have parts available i need justice on this my patience is going to par now, and i will seek a solicitor's advice to take further legal action on the company since they have cheated me. i purchased the vehicle from Chrysalis Kinetic Pune Sena Pati bapat rd.

Amit.Jadhav
I have purchased kinetic blaze on 30 june 2007, engine no-LREZA 009167, ch. no LRFZB 008778 from Prince Automobiles, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.Starting from the first month it is giving me a hell lot of problems.Within one month the battery collapsed and the showroom owner refused to change it, finally I had changed it from the EXIDE service centre, even the showroom owner charged Rs 50 for charging it.After a month of purchase it started giving another problem, it stops down anywhere and i have to wait a hour or a 2 till it gets back in the previous state, for this same reason I missed most of my morning classes and even suffered during the exam time(and finally i got an short attendance letter from my college ), I consulted the showroom and after much bottleneck he corrected it.1month later the fuel indicator collapsed and after taking 2-3 rounds of showroom(because always they are either out of stock or the mechanic dont have any time to do such useless works) they replaced it, but even the new meter didn't worked, it only shows a constant reading (no matter the tank is full or empty).At 5000 rpm the engine starts vibrating(however it doesn't vibrates above that), on telling this problem to the showroom, he took a round on my scooter and refused about any such problem.I lost my pateince when it again showed the same problem(just stops anywhere) and even on one day I dragged it 5km to reach home.I have purchased this scooter for my convinience to reach college with ease not to be physically and mentally harassed.Even the average is much less than what the company claimed. I have heard that kinetic really cares about thier customers.But even after repeated complaints I haven't got any response from the company.I think the kinetic should be provided the worst company award for performance.
Akshat Gupta
Delhi
[protected]@gmail.com
I too have purchased a kinetic blaze and suffering a lot. Actually I am from Coimbatore city. I purchased this vehicle in N.Mahalingam & Company, Coimbatore. The problem is with the back tyre. It has become flat and I could not ride it. So I left my vehicle for servicing in N.Mahalingam & Company, Coimbatore. But those irresponsible people don't even care to order a back tyre to fit my vehicle. When I asked about it, they are cool ly answering that it will take 2 or 3 months to get the tyre. See how ridiculous it is. Really I am so much worried for what to do now. Can anyone help me to find out where I will get the back tyre for kinetic blaze. Pleaseeee.
i have purchased blaze 2007 mode.from the begining i am facing lots of problems.the service is carried out in psn kinetic, thrissur, kerala.nothing is available there.only oil with them.They do not know how 2 speak with customers.when tyre was broken they told that it is not available & they ask 2 put omini or ape's tube .a solution should be given immediately or i will be filling a case against the company

HARI PRASAD
THRISSUR
I completely agree with every bit of complaint mentioned by all of the above gentlemen. I have completed 30, 000+ kms on my Blaze and have spent a fortune maintaining it. I wanted to sell it off but inspite of repeated attempts to do so, I have not been able to convince any customer with regards to the scooter's reliability and build quality. I am aware that Kinetic Motors is now Mahindra 2 Wheelers and that adds to problems as Mahindra does not take any onus for this machine. Engine overheating and Clutch slippage are common problems to be attended to in every servicing session. My sincere request to Consumer's forum is to pay heed to our complaints and take strict action against whosoever responsible for launching such a product.
hi to you all of my blaze friendz.im agree with all o[censored]r comments.this is very very problum bike.baiscly im from trissur.there is one service center.psn service center.if any one wants to go there, pls make sure that ur life insurance are clear cause of that people(who siting there in psn service)make you to hospitalise.that people will eat ur brain.i thing they are hannibals...
now the second story will start like this...i went to psn service again.they find me very fastly.i ask them where is parts?they reply me wait for another six monts and they vanish.while i saw many customers are coming to the service center with happy and laugh.but when the customers are coming bk from the customer service they verry sad and week.same time i saw the customer center people are laughing and they are passing some comments like this.customer is a big fool.why he buy our product..
the third story start like this...now im a perment visitor of psn motors.my blaze keep giving many truble.now psn people are my best friends.when they come to open there office im there before them..now we are thick friendz...now i started enjoying with my blaze...my blaze i given to one of my enemy to free of cost...i heard now his blood pressur is very high
regards zam
Hello

I believe all Kinetic Blaze owners should get together and file a case in the consumer court.

We cannot be treated like this by companies, where each individual is going thru mental and financial pains just for the up keep of their bikes.

Secondly there is no one hearing our plea.

Steve
Hi all,

I am facing the same No spares syndrome. When i met with a minor accident my vehicles front end was damaged a bit since it is a all fibre body they told me the piece has to be replaced but there was no stock they fixed it by tying the broken piece with a piece of wire to the vehicles body < :-( remedy was indian ingenuity on a italian designed scooter > Every month I am spending a lot just to keep it in working condition. Selling is not an option for a 3 year old bike best offer I got is 5K.

I tried calling up Mahindra two wheelers hot line but no luck :-(

Need some way in making the company understand our problems.

Sunil

Laxmi Auto Care Centre — Petrol

Respected Sir,

I had put 100/- petrol in vehicle and i moved after few seconds i checked petrol level I was surprised there was little perol. After work again i went to petrol bunk I said I will give the complaint then he said he put 50/- petrol. N I left before taking it. But when i checked meter while feeling the petrol it shown 100/- only. But I heard his co - staff talking he always doing like this only.
After that I heard from many peoples regardind same matter.. He is cheating peoples. Please give the punishment like this people. So atlist other unknown people should not suffer for that.

From: Pushpa
Its the most problematic scooter - MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA has cooly walked of from its responsibility towards unsuspecting consumers who placed trust in this company!

No parts or service available. My prayers to all people - DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM Mahindra & Mahindra and please boycott this company!!! Its untrustworthy company - they are now in 2010 in the news in usa for putting US company also in problem as they are unable to deliver product as promised to its US partner dealer with regards to 4 wheelers.
No Parts available!!! M&M doesn't support the Kinetic Blaze anymore. We are suckers who bought this otherwise wonderful scooter!
LMAO guys.. on all d above comments specially,
[ "my blaze i given to one of my enemy to free of cost...i heard now his blood pressur is very high"
regards zam...
]

Guys, y dun u self service d blaze... get d tools like spanners n screw driver sets... open d blaze... replace d worn body parts... n refix d bike so dat it becomes rigid again... body parts r very easy to fix... i[censored] hav a good mechanic... he can help u out wid d engine...
Make ur Blaze as good as knew...
check for d spares online... but first know wts d exact prob. wid ur blazes... get it doctored by ur trusted local mechanic
Hey,

Anybody filed any complain against Kinetic? Sorry guys if I have missed any action, I am reading this blog now only. Dont know if anybody is active in this blog yet.I am also one of you who has spend at least 40000 till date (no counting of my mental and physical stress)to run my blaze smoothly but I am not able to understand how can it be so difficult to make a broken two wheeler run smoothly.

I have seen jammed engine bike and scooters and they get fixed within 5000, but inspite of spending almost half a lakh rupees in my blaze I am no where near to satisfaction.

Has anybody taken any legal action against the company? I have joined you guys late but I am ready to provide full support from my end.