[Resolved]  Kinetic Flyte,Kinetic Motors — Ignition Problem within a month

I bought a new Kinetic Flyte in Oct 2008.Within a month of this i was getting starting problems, i even gave the Kinetic to Kinetic dealer(Om Enterprises, Vikhroli, Mumbai) regularly, but within days of servicing, the scooter would still stop in the middle of the traffic./This posed a big problem as this was very unsafe.Also, due to petrol strike i couldnt drive it for just around 4 days but after that it would just not start.The battery had to changed(Within 2 months!!!). Kindly look int the matter as problem of this kind cannot be expected within months of purchase of a new vehicle.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

KINETIC MOTORS — kinetic flyte

this is in reference to the kinetic flyte purchased in the year 2008 on 13 th of Aug. From the date of our purchase we are continuously facing lots of problem related to this model of kinetic. In the first four months we realised that the batttery of the kinetic is not working because of which we were not able to use the self start feature of kinetic. after many rounds of the dealer we were told that its a defective battery and it caused us much trouble to get the battery changed. we thought the problem was over there. But there was more to come as in some time the stand also got broken and it was weilded. now again ther is a new problem in it That the luggage box has got a big crack( could be broken any time we open it) from the place its joined from the seat..
Didnt expect the quality of brand like kinetic to be so poor. the fault might be in design because of which customers like me are suffering who invest in it. cant shell out such huge repairs expenditre on my vehicle.
Requset you to kindly do something about it as my kinetic is still in warranty period. Waiting in anticipation for your timely response.
Promila Jaggi
Dealer- Amaan Kinetic Auto
Delhi
( Guess what i have been trying to send this mail to the customer care email id I got at the time of purchase which is [protected]@kineticindia.com but it wont go through. also i am trying to log on to the site www.kinetic2wheelers.com but the site doesnt open)
DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW