[Resolved]  Kinetic Honda-Zoom — SERVICE NOT DONE PROPERLY

Sir

I am using Kinetic Honda -Zoom 2000 till date. Unfortunation it was giving problem past 2 months and i gave it to Kinetic Service Centre at Sembakkam, Chennai-73. I am facing the same problem after their service and and i spent almost 1500/-. If i ask them about this problem, they are not responding my phone as well as their door step when visit them. I need the solution from them the way they charged me for nothing. Their contact details : Siva, [protected]. "Geethanjali Kinetic Service centre", Sembakkam, Near Alpha Metriculation School, Chennai - 73.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I gave my Kinetic Honda 4S bearing AP 09 BA 9787 for routine servicing to M/s Sri Surya Wheels Pvt Ltd., Opp: Chest Hospital, SR Nagar, Hyderabad-34. When telephoned to collect back the vehicle, they say that Battery is down and other parts are to be changed besides servcing. I strongly feel that they are un-necessarily changing the parts and thereby cheating the customers. What the company does against such cheating dealters.

Bh Lakshmi Kantam
I do agree with with u. I have the same kind of experience at Aditya Automation at Bangalore.

Even after 4 services they couldn't rectify the problem.