King Koil — mattress that not come

Tomer Wallenstein
Hello

My name is Tomer Wallenstein and i live in india (business) .

I purches a mattress from kink koil type Belle Nuit 72 X 78 in 23/10/07.
the guy that work there (anup katoch) was telling me that the mattress will come in 15 days and i ask him if he can do somthing for me and give me a temporary mattress until the new one will come.
he call is boss and say OK.
after 15 days i call him and he said that it wiil take 15 days more . after those days i call him and he said that the new mattress that come was defected and i ahve to wait another 10 days.
after those days he promissed me that he will send it in 2 days and nothing has come . i call the guy and he said that the king koil center that located in mombay said that the temporary mattress can't be change and i wont get the new one that i bought .

please help me with this layers and do somthing.

i will not relax until this story will finish in the rigth way.

Bye Tomer
0091-[protected]

Comments

The mattress of Mr. Tomer Wellenstein has been replaced with new one by King Koil company in India and now he is fully satisfied.
Hi. I bought a king koil mattress chiropedic 5000 . Bought it coz it was a KING KOIL, certified by chiropractors to be good for your back and it was not to hard and not too soft category. However, I now cannot sleep on it coz itz giving me a bad
Back ache. Have hardly slept on it for a week ever since I bought it. I, in the meanwhile have slept on other mattresses and they aren't giving me any trouble.when I contacted King koil people they sent a guy for Checking any manufacturing defects in the mattress. As per them, there were none so they are refusing to take an action and I am left with an expensive mattress ### a showpiece and a lot of back pain.

King Koil - mattress that not come