[Resolved]  King Overseas Pte Ltd — worst attitude of air india staff in singapore office

sir/mam
good evening , its really shamefull for us that, the attitude of air india staff in singapore office in shenton way is unforgetable all the time. i visit that palace 4-5 times this office , the way the staff dealing it is really shamefull , the way speak with customer its bad, today i went there in office its time 12.58 ,i was on the front of the door, but the lady is going to lock the door for lunch, she saw me i am coming she dont care she locked and go back, after 5 mins a guy came they take that guy inside from there staff gate , than i also go behind them ,i ask them whats that they say we cant attend u but they attend that guy, i have started business here just three months back on the company name KING OVERSEAS PTE LTD for import and export , we expect something good ,i went there after leaving all meating i dont know about there lunch time , but even the staff itself fighting with each other , i strongly request u totake action againgst them , i[censored] want any written complaint i can post that also my contact is 82560847 and my passport no. is h4624995

Complaint categoryCategory: Airlines