[Resolved]  Kingfisher Friends Club, Hydrabad — they are fake

i would like to tell everyone here...dont go to your pleasure and satisfaction...look at the other things like wasting money to them who are not even registerd...i'm telling you a really sad story...i registerd to kingfisher friendship club...i talked to three persons- arun kumar([protected]), pooja([protected]), sima([protected]).i reched to banglore and did my payment of 1000 then after that they told to pay amount 1900(cab) otherwise i will not be provided with the services.all the time they use to say that the lady is of 28 years and her husband is living in malsaiya.they will pay me 25-30000 rs. and i have to pay back to the club 60% of this.but after making all the paymets they never pick my call.i had only 500 bucks in my pocket so i returned back to my home..i tried with different numbers but they recognised my voice.it is 2 months back story..i'm still trying but they never pick my call...i tell u one more thing..their original names are-shruti singh, khaja pasa and arun kumar...please save others to waste their money....they are running their club in hydrabad...stop this...usually their ads come in "deccan chronical" regularly.