[Resolved]  King's Gym Alias Ankit Nutrition, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi — Fraud and Cheating

The said entity claim of dealing with distributing weight loss or weight gain medicines is not a genuine entity.

The entity further claims of having provide 100% weigh loss/ weight gain 40 day program with no side effects Money back guarantee.

The company started promoting through SMS modes by sending out the message which read “LOOSE OR GAIN 10kg in 40days. 100% result. No side effect. Money back guarantee. For details make a miss call. Ankits Nutrition[protected]". This series of activity started in July'10. However I approached them on the given no in the message and thereafter I started getting calls from the co.

The product is absolutely waste of not only money but also affects the total health and overall body of the person.

The product has many side effects and is not at all effective.

Sales Person: Avinash
Owner Name: Ankit
Telecallers: Raj, Rahul, Akash, Rashi, Prem, Lalit, Gajender.

Product buy date: 03-Aug-10

I had bought the product from the said entity on 03-Aug-10 by contacting them @[protected] and there were no results as acclaimed by them I approached them again within a week and I was told that results will show after 15 days. While I contacted them again, I was informed that the medicine sent across was wrong. However I requested them to refund me the money as per the clause but they refused outwardly and sent me the other medicine again on 28-Aug-10. Since 08-Sep-10 thereon I am trying to chase the entity I am being refused for the refund and now even my calls are being disconnected.

Not only this people who claim to work with the entity have also told me that in case I need refund of the money I need to get along male persons with me and if required even a cop should accompany which means that the entity is completely a fraudulent and doing business which is unhealthy.

The address and contact details of the entity as on the bill is furnished below:

King’s Gym
2369, Mandir Wali Gali, Shadipur, Opp. Metro Pillar no-215, West Patel Ngr, New Delhi-110008
N-46, 2nd Floor, West Patel Ngr, New Delhi-110008
Mob: Ankit – [protected], [protected]

I tried to trace the address also as was given in the receipt which I got against the payment made to them for the medicine that was bought but I get to know that the entity has shifted 3 months back from the said premises.

The product is not effective as promised by the Co. I have been taking the medicine as prescribed by them. The co is simply making money out of this and now the contact no of[protected] also when dialed prompts “DOES NOT EXIST”.

I have been regularly contacting different people in Ankit Nutrition ever since I have bought this product from them but all in vain. Recently for the last 4 days I am trying to contact Mr. Alam of the company @ [protected] but all my attempts to get the money back are going in vain.

On the contrary I have been told that whatever you want to do you may go ahead, hum darne wale nahi aur nahi paise wapis honge jitna marzi zor laga lijiye.

I want refund of the full amount with interest (50%) along with the medical examination charges and cost of medicine that I had to pay and also the payment towards the numerous calls made by me at regular intervals of time, as I am protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

Such people/business owners who have wrong intentions should be penalized and should have a strict punishment in place so that others whose intentions are to dupe, cheat and harass the people think before entering into this kind of money making avenues. Kindly help me in getting not only the refund of the amount paid but also the damage charges.

Comments

KING'S GYM — FRAUD

A Customer Named ANU (ANWESHA MUKHERJEE) ADDRESS 868/7 IInd Floor has Bought a weight loss ayurvedic product from King's Gym. The product didnot work and gained 3 kg more weight. The product gave side effects and gainned 3 kg weight.

Sales Person - Alam
Owner Name - Ankit
Tellecallers- Akash, Prem, Rashi, Dheeraj, Rahul.

Product Cost - Rs. 2,500/- And 100% Money Back Guarantee (If not weight loss)
Pduct Buy Date - 29 July 2010
Alam Mobile No. [protected]
Ankit Mobile No. [protected], [protected]

King's Gym Office Address - i) 269 Mandir Wali Gali Shadipur, Opp Metro Pillar No 215, West Patel Nagar
Delhi 110008
ii) N-46, 2nd Floor West Patel Nagar

We called Ankit the OWNER of KING's GYM, He told us that he would change the product -Allopatheic Weight loss product. they gave dates but not change the product. I went to their office located in Wast Patel nager N block. But they told that they donot have the product, he will deliver us. but they didnot deliver.

We bought the different product from other vendor for weight loss. and I call Ankit (King's Gym Owner) about the Money Back Scheme, He told that he will money back with in a week (by 7 September 2010). But he didnot refund. I asked but they said, JAIYE KAR LIJIYE COMPLAINT. They did not afraid.

Please Help us to refund our money.

Yours Obediently
Anwesha Mukherjee
Prashant Omar
[protected] Thanking You!
yes i am also agree with you .they do same fraud with me

New Delhi