[Resolved]  Kings India Shopee (P) Ltd — NON PAYMENT OF SALARY

As I Vinod Bhatnagar is worked as General Manager since March, 2008 in the said organisation.They promised me to enhance the salary from present Rs.15, 000/- plus conveyance.But When I approched to one of the Director Mrs.Raj Kumari w/o Sh.Hari Om Sharma to increase my salary so she refused to do it and also not paying the salary for thre month of January, 2009.
So Please be helped me in this genuine problem because I am the only earner in my family.My wife is also not keeping well due to this harrasement.
with regards!
vinod

Comments

Dear Mr. Vinod Bhatnagar
On the tenure of your service period, you have not done your work properly whereby; the Company is suffering loss of financial business due to the ability on punctuation work.
The Company has completely believe your work ethics and gave charges to look after all the day to day business affairs but you have not done your work properly and have not handed over the charges, office documents and other important paper to Chairman or Managerial staff.
You have also leak out official secret miss propaganda sent the Company due to this activities the Company has suffer from losses up to 4 Lacs again you have not updated financial transaction to the Govt. Agencies & Customer. You have filled complaint the Company in fake name / Identity in various departments.
Therefore you are requested to come to office and handover the charge, return all official document / Legal Paper and pay Rs. 4 lacs for losses due to your negligence.

Om Texture — Non Payment of Salary

I joined the Co. Om texture on 1st may 2009 as a marketing manager.since then till today i.e. 7 aug 2009 i am not paid salary whenever i ask for it from my Boss he told me that market is not good currently & he will pay me later .

Now i am supposed to be paid Rs 60000 for four monthes but my Boss is offering me 20000 to settle the deal.

Now what should i do as i have appointment later issued from the company is as a proof of my salary.

Plz help me out of this problem.
My No. [protected]
KINGS INDIA PROMISI TO GIVE RS 2000/ MONTHS FOR 10 MONTHS IN THE INVESTMENT OF RS 11000.NOW NO PAYMENT MADE TO ME TILL DAYS.IN MONTHLY PAYMENT RS 2000 COMPANY DEDUCTED 15 % MONTHLY.WEBSITE OF COMPANY http://www.kisplonline.com/. CORP OFFICE :
13, HSIIDC INDL. AREA,
RAI, SONEPAT (HARYANA)

HEAD OFFICE : 206, llnd Floor, Aradhana
Bhawan, Complex,
Azad Pur, Delhi – 110033 India.
Phone :[protected]
Visit us at : www.kisplonline.com
Email : [protected]@kingsindiaonline.net
Email : [protected]@kisplonline.com
DEAR FRND THIS IS VERY FRAUD COMPANY .THIS COMPANY IS ONLY CHEAT FUND COMPANY AS H.R.SHARMA AND HIS WIFE RAJ KUMARI .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other