[Resolved]  kohli gas service jalandhar — Very Bad Service

I am having a gas no 19574 on the name of Sh Jawahar Lal in Kohli gas service jalandhar.I sumbit my request for gas cylinder on 18-1-10 when i confirm on 22-1-10 abt my request girl who is sitting there said me that u booked ur gas on 20-1-10 while i call them on 18-1-10 .Now today is 28-1-10 no one is giving me right answer girl is asking me from last two days that u will get ur cylinder today .She dont know how to speak with customer.Please help us we are really irritated .

Pooja

Comments

dear sir, i m navpreet kaur from jalandhar. i have same problem above.i calling from last 10 days.from 5, jan 2011 to 15 jan, 2011, but their landline number i.e;[protected],[protected] are continouly busy...they are making us fool.plz do something in our favour.

pls take action as soon as possible...

thanx
navpreet

kohli gas services — very bad services

dear sir, i m navpreet kaur from jalandhar. i have same problem as like all customers of them..i calling from last 10 days.from 5, jan 2011 to 15 jan, 2011, but their landline number i.e;[protected],[protected] are continouly busy...they are making us fool.plz do something in our favour.

pls take action as soon as possible...

thanx
navpreet
hello sir, i m vishal my gas connection no is 11555 in centeral town jalandhar.i am trying to book my gas from last 2 days.but nobody is picking up the phone .i have tried on all the phone numbers that u have provided on internet.but no 1 is picking up the phone .one thing i have noticed is that ur customer care girls have no atticates ..they dont know how to talk with customer...so plz do something
my cell no is [protected]