[Resolved]  Kolkata RPO — NEED PASSPORT URGENT

Respected Sir,
I have submitted my passport application at "District Passport Collection Centre-Nadia" West Bengal.This Centre is in the Distric Magistrate Office.I Sumitted the application on 19th Jan. 2009.My name is " Shovan Biswas". My Father's name is"Sunil Chandra Biswas".Address "Vill- Jashra, Post Office- Chakdaha, Police Station-Chakdaha, Dist.-Nadia, West Bengal.The application REG_SLNO: 6990 and Receipt No. 117979. The Draft No. 994178 which is drawn from SBI Krishnagar on 14th Jan. 2009 payable at RPO, KOLKATA.17th Jan. 2009, my police verification was over.I don't have my passport file no. yet. The file no. didn't give me from the office yet.And the passport is not received by post till now.I want my passport immediately.

Please sir post my passport as soon as possible.If possible then please before 25 June 2009.It's very urgent.
Nov 30, 2018
Oct 29, 2018
Kolkata RPO Customer Care's response
Provide your file number please

Comments

Abar chesta koro..

regards
suitcase
Hello Sir,
I am giving my SAT on 7th may and i have not recieved my passport from renewation.i gan=ve my passpor almost a year back but i have not yet recieved.i have gone to the passport office several times but they tell me that we have not recieved the police report.
i went to the police and made the report and sent it to them in front of me. i am very worried about my passport.
i will not be able to give my career deciding exam if i dont get my passport by then. Sir, it is a humble request to look into this matter and find a solution.details are provided below.
Saket Toshniwal