[Resolved]  Konduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd — Pune Sana Travels Behavior is Very rude

i am the one of the passenger from pune. Today want to travel from pune to kolhapur so I called up sana travels but these people are behaves very rudely and Their language is so worst. And I konduskar to open their own office in pune. Sana travels is Decreasing the Image of konduskar travels.

Thanks And Regards
passenger Prasad

Comments

yes i got same exprience with sana travel
yes i agree
This guys behave as if they are the owners of the company . We are well educated people from good families we dont come to hear their rubbish rude language in the bus.and one more thing they cheat ther customers by telling they provide merc bus but most of the time this are normal faltu buses. they dont deserve to be paid ...i recommend u plzzz dont travel by this bus, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ull suffer frnds...insted our govt volvols are better ...we need to pay 30rs more but they treat us with respect...

STOP TRAVELING BY KONDUSKAR SHUT DOWN SANA TRAVELS ...HUM BUS MEIN PAISA DE K BAITHA HAIN!!! FOKAT MEIN NAHI...
Sana Travels Pune to Nagpur

Travelled in Sana Travels Pune To Nagpur on 10-Nov-2015 with Volvo Seater. It was my worst travelling experience till now. They mention on red bus 12-14 hrs runway and time was 7:00 PM. But they did't come on right time. We all are waiting from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM. And the last movement they arrange local travel because they don't have backup, so we traveled with local travel and we reached at home ( Nagpur ) at 6:30 PM 11 Nov 2015.

I would like to request to red bus they should remove Sana Travels from their listing. Please. !!

Seriously that sana travells dont even deserve 1 rating out !!!

Konduskar Travels