[Resolved]  Kortek Electronics, Greater Noida, DVD KY-999 Service Problem — Service Support Issue - Job No.:KY999 Dated 24 May 2008 - KY 999 DVD Player

Dear Sir

I have visited factory KORTEK ELECTRONICS, Greater Noida, Dated 24 May 2008 to repair my DVD Player. Mr. Rajeev Tyagi ( Kortek Technology expert) attended me and replaced few parts of my DVD player and Charged Rs.400.00( Four hundred only), DVD player at my home did not work and I reported again to Mr. Rajeev on same day and he told that some one from Kortek Electronics support will visit my home on Monday (26 May 2008).

Monday Morning I received a call from Kortek Support Okhla/Greater Kailash and asked me for more money for repair. I called Mr. Rajeev and updated same; Rajeev told me that he will personally attend my DVD player at my home.

But as on today 29 May 2008 he have not repaired my DVD player and now I am feeling Cheated by your Technicians.

Requesting you please look into matter and help me in repairing my DVD Player.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh Agnihotri

Cell:- [protected]

Factory Address -
KORTEKINDIA ELECTRONICS : 35, Udyog Vihar Indl. Area, Greater Nodia-201 306(U.P.) Tel:[protected]

Mr. Rajeev