[Resolved]  KORUS ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD.DELHI — TRANSFER OF PF

I was working with Mahindra Ugine Steel CO.Ltd.KHOPOLI.This company was exempted and was having his own EPF trust.They have sent a cheque bearing no.680972 dated 13/8/2009 for Rs.1,04,324/-(Rs.one Lac Four thousand three hundred twenty four) drawn on HDFC bank,infavour of Regional PF Commissioner North Delhi.Being the amount of PF contribution accumulated towards PF account of Mr. Prabodh Kumar Gupta,Membership no.DL/32653/358 as on 31 st July 2009 along with Annexure K.This cheque was submitted in your dispatch department on 25/8/2009.I enquired in the accounts department and they confirmed me that it was deposited through Challan on 10th Sept.2009 by VDR No.-2758.Whenever I enquire in my concerned section (Section60) ,they always tell it is not received in my account and there is no entry anywhere.I am not getting any reasonable reply from anywhere.I request you to look into the matter to transfer the same in my account immediately.
Prabodh Kumar Gupta
Korus Engineering solutions pvt.Ltd.
906-912,Pearl Best Height-II,9th floor,plot no. C-9
Netaji Subhash Palace,
Pitampura,
New Delhi-110034
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

korus engineearing solutions pvt. ltd. — amount of pf not recieved

my pf no is DL/32653/247 and cheque was dispatched on 20 august 2009 but the cheque is not chashed in my account. please tell me what is problem and how much time will taken in chash of my chepue.