Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Kotak Life Insurance — Forgery from the employee of the company

I am having an insurance policy with Policy No.01402058 in Kotak Life Insurance Saharanpur Branch (In Parshawnath Plaza complex) . I had been called in Dec. 2009 by Mr. Amit Karnwal who was the Sales Manager there, regarding the payment of the second premium of the policy. After receiving the information I called that person & paid the relevant amount i.e.- ` 18000/- in cash to him. After receiving the amount he said that the receipt of this payment was at his home & he will provide this receipt on the next day. On terms of trust & name of the company I agreed to accept the condition of providing the receipt on the next day. But the next day when I contacted him he didn’t responded to me and the situation continues for few weeks. I even contacted the branch regarding the information about the person & payment. The persons in office said that Mr. Amit was on leave for few days due to health issue of any family member. After this whole hassle I got a call from Kotak Insurance regarding my payment of the second premium was due, that I already paid. I got shocked to hear that & after contacting & communicating with the persons in the Kotak Saharanpur Branch found that Mr. Amit did a fraud & forgery with me. Afterward I even got to know that this person did forgery with atleast 18 more customers of Kotak in same Manner.Now the person has been black-listed in the company. But there are no signs of my lost money. Now that my money & the name & trust of the compny both are on stake can the department please tell me a solution about how can I get my money back? As the forger is the employee of Kotak Life Insurance & had mislead & taken money on behalf of the name of the company, how would the reimbursement of the amount of money to me be done.

I am very much upset due to the loss of money.

Please help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


Get Him Number, , , , Call him And Record if he Accept than Complain In Police station ...Otherwise Get Him .

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Uttar Pradesh

    Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance
    Add Company Information