[Resolved] Kotak Mahindra Bank — NOT RECEIVED MY KIT DUE TO MISGUIDANCE OF AN EMPLOYEE OF KOTAK NAMED ASHISH
This mail is in accordance to a misguidance and false commitment which is being done to me for the past one week.
I am having a salary account with your bank and my account is with Saket, New Delhi branch
I am an employee of DELHI MERTO RAIL CORPORATION in New Delhi
This is a new salary account opened on the 12th of June 2008 as per my sms alert. I received my debit card pin on the 14th of June 2008 at my residence.
After awaiting a week I called up the customer care and got to know that my welcome kit containing my cheque book and dedit card had been returned back to the branch from my residence.
I went to the Saket branch on the 7th of July 2008 and got to know that my welcome kit was never been dispached and an executive of KOTAK named ASHISH having a contact number [protected] has collected it on my behalf. On contacting him he told me he has sent it to my residence address through the courier. I haven’t received it till date.
I spoke to the customer care today and my complaint reference no is[protected].
Now the executive is telling me that he has given it to my HR named Dinesh Singh.
• How can my welcome kit be returned on the 14th of June if my account was opened on the 12th of June
• How can a branch hand over my welcome kit to any third person without my consent?
• Who will be in charge if something is missing from my kit
• ASHISH has been misguiding me for the past one week
• As per ASHISH statement he had sent it to me through the courier on 8th of June. Till date he was on this statement. After being contacted from the customer care on a con call he changed his statement that he has given to my HR
• Who will be responsible for my two salary cheques that is lying with me and I’m not being able to clear it.
• I am in a financial mess due to the negligence of KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
• Who is responsible for the misguidance of ASHISH an employee of KOTAK
• Who is going to pay me for my losses and financial mess
• If I have clearly specified that my mailing address is my residence how can ASHISH KUMAR deliver it to my office
• Employees like ASHISH create a bad impression of an organization in the market
• It is the negligence of the branch manager of Saket New Delhi who has handed over my kit to a third person
• If my debit pin can be sent to my residence why not my welcome kit.
• If I am facing this sort of a trouble in the services in the beginning what will be my expectation for the future
• KOTAK has created a very bad impression of itself in DELHI METRO and my references
• When and how do I receive my welcome kit
• Who will pay me for my financial mess
• Should I approach the consumer court for the needful?
Customer relationship number[protected]
Mob. No:- [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|