[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance, ICICI Bank — fraud against executive of the company

one of the executive of katak life insurance company has taken my blank cheque of rs.1,68,000/- for company policy and he has withdrawn from my account from icici bank with out my information.my self om prakash lochar my mobile is +91-[protected] & my address is H-114,DETA TWO ,GREATER NOIDA.
THE CONCERN IS ICICI BANK IS NOT GIVING ME THE PROPER ADDRESS OF THIS GUY DUE TO I AM VERY MUCH TENSCED & VERY WORRIED.

Comments

We are sorry to hear about the problem. We have made a note of your mobile number and will contact you soon to address your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

We request you to write to [protected]@icicibank.com with the subject line as UID 651512 with your 16-digit account number as we are unable to contact you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
I am your customer & i have your kotak super Advantage plan(UIn-107LO58V01) . My policy number is 02006684 and client id is 53802695.
At the start of policy i have given 5 thousand rupees by cheque but after that i have not paid any single installment .So please rewart me what is my require amount to pay premiums and where i can fill it.
My cell no also chenged and new nomber is [protected].
So please guide me for same.

Thanks & regards.
Tushar Bhanudas Baviskar

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051