[Resolved]  KPL International Ltd Mumbai — Non Delivery of ATM Card from HDFC Bank

I have recently opened an salary savings account with HDFC Bank on 28th November 08. HDFC is prompt is sending my PIN MAILER on 29th Nov 08 and the same has been received on 1st December. I understand my other documents like Cheque Book /ATM Cards were couriered to me through EXPRESSIT Courier on 29th from their Chennai Office.

Until the registering this complaint I have neither received parcel nor I could reach the EXPRESSIT Courier ( Phone No Given by HDFC +[protected] &[protected] I am wondering whether Chennai is situated in Jupiter Planet for this courier company????

My contact to HDFC Bank in last 7 days has become now totally futile as I am getting the repeated message saying that my parcel has left their destination on 29th December through Express IT courier service . I really do not understand how the Banks like HDFC (which is a second largest private bank in India) is engaging such courier company which could not reach by customers easily. It would not be a wonder this courier company a significant contributor of customer loss for Banks like HDFC.

I wish to take up this through consumer court. Would any body offer me a suggestion to take up with the consumer court.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

kpl — card is not receive

have not receive my PAN card
Hi Sir,