krishna gas agencies — delay

Alappuzha, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 ziyadaliyar
my name is siyad ,i am a consumer of indane gas for my house hold usage,we are really suffering because of the dealay occuring from the side of gas agency,after booking.now i booked the gas on 04-08-10,but today is 14-09-10 still we didn't get the gas.several times we called the agency 'each time they are saying tomorrow,next week,stock didn,t arrive so...and so..last week they said that thay already send it,but till today we didn,t recieve,today we called again and they said that will send it tomorrow....we really fed up with this please,please help me in this matter,begging you...thanks,,,siyad . A,consumer number.17152,my contact number is (mob) [protected]

Comments

ANNIE JACOB
Nambiyathusserry

The Chief Manager,
Krishane Gas Agency
Trivandrum

Ref : Consumer No. 6235

I, (w/o Antony Jacob) would like to bring your kind atention to my complaint.

I have been using the Krishane Gas(Convent Square, Alleppey) for more than 20 years. But I am facing very diffcult to get my Gas on time for the last 4 years. This ime I have booked for Gas on 4th August 2011, but I have not yet received the same till date. When I compared to other Gas Agencies like - Cherukara Gas Agency and Lissleo Gas Agency, I feel that their service is very good than this agency. I also came to know my Office Colleagues that they are getting gas within 2 or 3 weeks.

Hence I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful without any further delay.

Thanking you,