Krishna Gas Agencies, Vijayanagar, BDA Complex,bangalore-560040 — Impossible to Book Gas on phone.

Sharada Rao
Mrs.Sharada Rao
Consumer # 604530.
My complaint is over due on this Gas agency.When ever,Repeat whenever I phone they never lift the receiver and I have to ring up phone # 12665 and book.This being a taped conversation you can never talk.You have to ring up daily till I get the supply.If I go there they say their phone was busy,I am a old women and this agency may be doing bad business( Supply Cylinders to Autos).
KINDLY INVESTIGATE AT A SUPERIOR LEVEL AS THE PRESENT PERSON OF YOUR Co MAY ALSO BE INVOLVED.THIS PERSON WHO OWNS THE AGENCY IS HAVING RIGHT CONNECTIONS PERHAPS. MATER IS URGENT.
REPLY BY E_MAIL ACTION TAKEN.
A PRINT OF THIS FORM IS SENT TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES.
BE INFORMED THAT THE SERVICES OF IOC IS FAR SUPERIOR.
THERE ARE NO COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS Co BECAUSE WHO HAS THE TIME & PATIENCE TO COMPLAIN.
Sd/SHARADA RAO.
Ph[protected].
Bangalore - 560040.

Comments

Pl provide Phone number of Krishan Gas Agencey, BDA Complex, Vijaynagar, Bangalore 560 040
DATE 08/01/2018

Hi this is HP customer from KAMAKSHIPALAY BEGALURU and this is how they are delivering the sealed cylinders, I asked the delivery person why it's not sealed correctly and his answer was "IT'S COMING FROM THE HP COMPANY LIKE THIS".
PLs SEE THE IMAGES ATTACHED.

murthy
ph: [protected]

Krishna Gas Agencies, Vijayanagar, BDA Complex,bangalore-560040 - Impossible to Book Gas on phone.

Company:Krishna Gas Agencies, Vijayanagar, BDA Complex,bangalore-560040