[Resolved]  Krishna Villa Prime Apartments Pvt Ltd — Fraud by the builder

In 2006 I had booked a 1BHK in an under construction housing project "Skyline" in Jaipur by Gold dreams builder.

I had paid 75,000 upfront and got a construction based housing loan sanctioned from HDFC Jaipur. The aggreement with the builder was that the builder will pay the Pre EMI till I get the posession of the flat due in[protected].

The builder subsequently got a chq of 2.64 Lac from HDFC towards the construction of the flat and started a Pre EMI of approx 2,500 /month.

The builder initially deposited the Pre EMIs on time in my account which I inturn paid to HDFC however it seems the project was in bewteen sold off to "Krishna Villa Prime Appartments Pvt Ltd" without any intimation to us.

Now, the builder has stopped all the development work and has even stopped paying the Pre EMI also for the last 6 months.

Now, neither I have a flat to stay, nor I have money to book in another flat. I stay in a rented apartment.

All my attempts to contact builder are in vain as they dont answer the phone, dont reply emails and letters sent.

I had put my hard earned 75,000 Rs in the flat and now also have a liability of paying 2.64 Lacs to HDFC Bank.

The bank is reminding me to pay the Pre EMI or clear the loan amount of 2.64 Lacs.

I have a family and dependent parents to look after and dont know how to deal with this new tension.

Please help in getting my money back from the builder and getting my loan cleared.

Abhinav Gupta

Comments

Mr Abhinav,
We have formed a group and very shortly we are lodging a complaint agnt the builder
U can contact us
regards
pawan [protected]
nitinsahai's reply, Feb 10, 2021
hi Pawan, Can i get your contact details?, please mail me at [email protected]
hi can we quickly come together as there are cases where the court has given an order against the bank and also a penalty on the bank for these recoveries?

regards