[Resolved]  KSRTC — Cancellation of e-ticket

I travelled to Bangalore on Monday, 30th November 2009, from Chennai. I booked the e-ticket through ksrtc.in at around 9 pm the previous night. I wasn't able to get a prinout of the ticket, I tried to search for a cybercafe in the neighborhood but all of them were closed before 9 pm, as it was a Sunday.

I tried to ask my friend to get it printed in his office but that couldn't be done too. I noted down my PNR number, trip code, seat number on a piece of paper but the conductor wouldn't let me take my seat unless I showed the printout. I argued that he could check the PNR number, my name on the list and check it against the sheet and my id proof. But he forced me to buy another ticket and get the e-ticket cancelled. He wouldn't even write 41 on that seat, to show that I travelled on the same seat number.

I asked my wife to cancel the e-ticket at 6.05 am but it showed "No valid tickets to cancel".

After reaching Bangalore, I tried to cancel it through the internet, Bangalore1 office in electronic city, KSRTC booking office in Koramangala in vain.

Please let me know how to get my ticket refund.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Even the same situation happened to me while coming from tirupati to bangalore on 14/June/2010.
Details of the Bus:
Trip Code : 2359TPTBNG
Class of Service :AIRAVAT (VOLVO AC)

This time conductor is lady, her response is very irresponsible. I want two clarifications:
1. Why do we need e-ticket print out as we have id card to authenticate the person and all the ticket details ?
2. I purchased a new ticket from her but i want to validate is that ticket valid one or did she given fake ticket?

I don't want to complaint this on any kstrc sources as I don't want to waste my time.

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Phone
    Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Address
    Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai, Dharwad, Karnataka, India - 600107