[Resolved]  Kumar Builders — Leakages

the occupied flat has started leaking from the ceiling, building is 5 to 6 years old

Comments

no I m not agree, its been attended by Kumar Builders irrespective of possession period whether its 5yrs. old or 10 yrs. old bldg.
If this is so then u should talk to the concerned departmant rather blaming the whole kumar builders group.
We are deeply apologetic for these issues, but trust that now the problems have been solved. The road to customer satisfaction has been with a high learning curve for us, but we believe we have come out shining! :)

Please find below, the completed pictures of Kumar Shantiniketan. We look forward to feedback from our KUL family members! http://on.fb.me/dep4Ep

Please give us your contact number so that we can reach out to you on an urgent basis and remove any grievances. Or you can even contact us here at our Pune head office Tel. : +[protected] /1/2/3, 26350065.
Fax : +[protected].
E-mail : [protected]@kul.co.in
I am not so sure about this, can you please specify as to which building are you referring to? Cauz i too own a flat Kumar Builders at Shantiniketan pune and things fine out here, I am not facing any such issues of leakages..