[Resolved]  KUN MOTORCYCLES PVT.LTD., ADYAR,CHENNAI — DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE AND INFERIOR QUALITY OF SPARES

To,
The Manager,
KUN MOTORCYCLES PVT.LTD., ADYAR, CHENNAI

I have purchased Honda shine motorcyles at your adyar outlet on 16th Feb'10.

Purchase Details:
Inv.No:09IN07229 DT.16.02.2010
BOOKING NO: BO52856
VEHICLE NO: TN 22 BJ 0684

On 10th March'10, I went to collect my insurance and R.C. Book from your company and that time, I requested you customer service department to look into the accerelator of the bike as it is not functioning well when the throttle is given. Your service engineer checked and informed me that the accerelator set is damaged and needs to be replaced. I requested him to change this and in turn he asked to purchase a new set of accerlator by paying Rs.45 for the set even my vehicle was purchased with additional warranty for 5 years.

I am least bothered about paying Rs.45 for the spare but I am wondering about the inferior quality of the accessories of the bike. I am very much worried about the usage of the engine and other spares as this spares are getting damaged within 25 days of this purchase.

Moreover the service engineer who attended me was very aragont and unreasonable on his way of approach and behaviour.

HOPE YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE AND PROPER ACTION FOR MY ABOVE COMPLAINT.

P.NATARAJAN