[Resolved]  Kvr Bajaj — cheating after sales

I bought a bajaj platina bike from KVR Bajaj Telleicherry Branch, for an exchange offer sposored by them, with my bajaj caliber, and according to their promise (that they will change my bike (caliber ) RC book owner name with in one month) i paid all balance money, and i got this new platina bike.

But that is happened 3 and half years before, still, untill now they did nt change my previoust bike RC owner name, i am in trouble now, i visited the shop each and every week, but i dont know what to do, last year the manager got angry with me, he told it is not his business,
really i want to kick on his face, but i didn't. what a people are they, really still this vaccation time also i go to the kvr two times, but no response,

pls help me get rid out of this.

Comments

i broght xcd bike from kvr bajaj kondotty, igot after 18 years. my bike now milage short 1ltr 40 km.i inform kondotty showroom .his answer silencer change.i want one silencer.pls send one silencer.kondotty show room. pls contact my number [protected] .
dear sir,
Two years back bought a two wheeler ( platina ) from KVR Bajaj Sulthan Batheri in EMI basis. After six moths i collected my Original RC Book from their for an insurance purpose, when they taken my driving license for Security of the RC book. After two months i went their and submit The original RC Book and I asked my license back. At that time they told you will get the license later. But i not yet received my license. Whenever i went their to asking my license they are provided wrong information and cheated me. Now they are telling they forgot where they kept my license. Are you providing these kind of services.
The staff of the KVR office they were neglect my question and now they are telling totally lie and they are not taking this matter seriously. now i am require my original license for adding my LMV.
please give me such a good solution for solving this problum
thanks and sincerely
jaison

SUB: Letter of complaint against your Service centre and irresponsibility of service support –Reg

This is to draw your benign attention to the grave issue that I had given my KL 56 D 7216 new Bajaj Pulsar 150CC Bike purchased on (01.10.2011) as per invoice no 1234 for Third general service on (23.06.2012) at KVR Service centre, Koyilandy).At the time of inspection I informed them about producing a minute sound when ignition switch applies for starting the vehicle, which I perceived many times. At first they informed me that starting motor of the bike has to be replaced. Every day I try to contact with service centre, even during the rush hours of my duty time .Already 5 days passed, it is very pathetic to say that they couldn’t resolve or surmount the complaint I mentioned. I think they are still in a tumult and confusion over the problem of starting motor. Besides they are not giving me a proper reply for the solution and lagging without any reason. At present, they are neither responding nor attending my call. If this is due any manufacturing defect you are liable to inform the company directly, and rectify the problem at once, being an authorized service centre of Bajaj Motors .Moreover I am residing 6 KMS aloof from town. So I am in urgent need a bike. If a well reputed company keeps such irresponsible and inexperienced workers like this it is cock sure it would destroy the goodwill of the company. Any way I request you to treat my issue as most urgent till I seek information from consumer protection Authority for further action.

Yours faithfully,
Anuroop.V
Mob.[protected]

SUB: Letter of complaint against your Sale centre and irresponsibility of your Dealer ship.

This is to draw your benign attention to the grave issue that I had given my KL18 M 3210 new Bajaj Pulsar 150CC Bike purchased on (05.02.2014).{CS NO:-MD2A11CZ2ECK82319, ENG NO:-DHZCDJ63525}.

In so many time i request to issue my service book.but it will not any answering our request.somany time i am visiting your dealer ship but they will not any action to be taken.

So Pls kindly request to give my service book

Yours faithfully,