[Resolved]  KWIC GAS SERVICE — GAS BOOKING

I am unable to book my gas since last 4 days as tel no. 25262663 is always engaged and no response from another no. 25250615.

Comments

KWIC GAS SERVICE — Non attending the telephone

The supplier has three phones 25250615, 25262663, and 25256108 I have been trying all the three to book a refill today The company has been disconnecting all the time I have to book using IOC No. 1260 finally This the third time when I am forced to book through IOC phone 1260

Kindly advise the supplier to be more attentive
I am able to book my gas since past few weeks but the gas cylinder is not delivered at my residence. Whenever we call, tel no. 25262663 is always engaged and no response from another no. 25250615 and also the operator looks like sleeping all the time and doesn't have any sense of talking. He puts his phone down without listening properly what a consumer is demanding from him. I wanted you to take a strict action against him and see whether he is indulging in any unfair activities or not because I am facing this problem since past two or three bookings, the gas is not delivered to me despite of my regular requests.