[Resolved]  L G Electronics India Private Limited, Washing Machine — Non replacement of New Washing machine for damaged one.

I have purchased L G Washing Machine (Model No:L.G W/M FA WF T7519RS (6.5 Kg Fr Silver)) with W/M Stand & W/M Cover on 19.07.09 through their authorised dealer M/s Vasant & Co, 25A, (Old.30A), 4th Main Road, Nanganallur, Chennai - 600 061 Ph:[protected] vide their Bill No.[protected]. After several phone calls to M/s Vasant & Co and L G Electronics Private Limited for installation, the technician from L G Electronics Private Limited landed up in my house on 23.7.2009 at around 7.30 pm (after a delay of 4 days) without knowing that he has come for installation (assuming that there is some repair of L G Refrigerator or L G Washing machine at my house). After explaining him, he opened the packing seal of the Washing machine for inspection and found that the piece (Washing Machine) is a damaged one. He has informed us that he will organise a replacement without giving any firm date commitment and informed us to approach the dealer M/s Vasant & Co for replacement..

From July 23rd, 2009 till date, we have made several phone calls to M/s Vasant & Co but in vain. Till today M/s Vasant & Co has been telling us that the new replacement machine will be delivered in next half an hour, one hour, today afternoon, today evening, tomorrow morning etc., with full false promises and put the consumer (me) into un-explainable difficulty and mental agony even after paying for the product. I hereby request the authorities to take suitable stringent action against L G Electronics Private Limited and M/s Vasant & Co (their dealer), and award me a suitable monetary compensation for my mental agony and hardship. I request the authorities to levy heavy penalty/damages on L G Electronics Private Limited so that they don't repeat this to any other poor customer like me.

Awaiting for a suitable compensation.

S Srikumar
Ritechoice Harinivas Apartments
10, Ist Street, Subramania Nagar
Kodambakkam
Chennai - 600 024.

Comments

LG Electronics / Fully Automatic Machine — Engineer not available

We had purchased a fully automatic washing machine on 13th of Oct'09. Since then we have been struggling to get your engineer to get the machine installed & for a demonstration.

Your engineer called me up on 16th for appointment. I told him to come around 5.45 pm but his attitude was totally negative & does not want to come at all. When I reached home I tried his cell number lot of times. First it came busy & then it kept on ringing. Your Engineer never picked up the phone.

Everytime I have been given a unique ID with strong commitment from your customer care people that your engineer would visit us soon but everytime your commitment has failed & yet to be fulfilled. I have already got 3 IDs so far. The latest unique ID C09A1636608.

I am terribly disappointed with your service. I had gifted the washing machine to my wife on Diwali, which I was expecting to be functional before Diwali. Washing Machine was bought under 3 years extended warranty scheme during Diwali. I am suspecting what type of service I can expect from LG, if this is how you service your customers.

Viju
[protected]@hotmail.com

L G washing machine — faulty product

i had purchased l g washing maching.from day one it had been faulty.cloths were throne when washing. after repeat complain ,my problem was not solved.kindly look into my matter.

LG Electronics — Repairing of washing M/C not done

COMPLAINT NO. C[protected] done on 18/07/2010 not attended and responded till 22/07/2010 for a small problem

LG Washing Machine — W/M not working properly even complaint

I have complaint on 14th april 2011 about Washing Maching at ROYAL ELECTORIUM, LG SHOWROOM, MATHURA. they didnot response to my complaint then we again complaint at their customer care center on 18th april 2011 even then the problem is not sought out...

Dated: 19th April 2011

L G washing machine — NOT SATISFIED WITH REPAIR

OUR MACHINE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT HAS BEEN REPAIRED SEVERAL TIMES BY YOUR VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD CENTRE.EVERY TIME THEY TAKE THE MACHINE TO THIER WORKSHOP AND DONT ATTEND EVEN SMALL COMPLAINTS AT VSITE. WE LIVE ON 3rd FLOOR AND your workshop is 10 km away. They take it in a very rough cart and it gets scratched every time.
all othe companies repair machines at site only and take away machines when there is very heavy repair work. they also cahrge us Rs 150/- every time.Pl improve your system of repair and arrange repair of my machine immediately.. i HAVE REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT TODAY.

M C GARG
II - B- 134, VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 57, Mathura Rd
Dear Sir(s),

I want to bring in your kind notice that My Fully Automatic Washing Machine of L.G. Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. has not been working properly since the date of its purchase and has water drainage problems since the very beginning and in spite of repeated complaints it has not yet been set right on one ground or the other which is causing mental agony and harassment to my family..
I have filed numerous complaints but no satisfactorily action has been taken so far on flimsy grounds.

My said top loaded fully automatic Washing Machine of L.G. Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. is under their AMC from 13.12.2012 to 12.12.2016, but throughout this period it has been observed that LG Electornics India Pvt. Ltd. is unable to provide maintenance services as per Annual Maintenance Contract and has cheated and defrauded us with the AMC amount of Rs. 4170/-

Water drainage Problems and Washing Machine Breakdown problems have been a consistent problem and no satisfactorily maintenance meassure has been taken in this regard in spite of repeated complaints and reminders to the complaints.
The Service Engineer is demanding bribe of of Rs. 1100/- in name of Chemical Wash and threatening us that without paying the said amount washing machine shall not be made operative.
At the time of AMC we have been told that all maintenance services and washing services will be provided free of cost as per Annual Maintenance Contract but now their service engineers are threatening us to pay extra amount in spite of that fact that the said Washing Machine purchased from L.G. Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. is under AMC for which they have taken Rs. 4170/- for the period from 13.12.2012 to 12.12.2016, but have been causing mental torture, agony and harassment by not making the said fully automatic top loaded washing machine of L.G. Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.

Our Washing Machine is under Annual Maintenance Contract from Day 1 and we have been experiencing major defects in the said Washing Machine from the date of its purchase and thereafter from time to time.
My Current year AMC Tenure is[protected] to[protected] vide Invoice No .[protected].

The Current Status of Washing Machine is that it has Not been Working from the very beginning and having water drainage problems:

I have purchased Top Loading, fully Automatic, LG Washing Machine (Model -WF-N7069NP) on 12/12/2010 from the dealer of L.G. Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.., but from the day one of installation of this product, i am experiencing breakdowns and major manufacturing defects in to the product. I have filed numerous complaint about the said faulty machine on following dates :

[protected] : Complaint No:RNA[protected] Washing Machine breakdown
[protected] : Complaint No:RNA[protected] : Water drainage Problem in Washing Machine
[protected] : Complaint No:RNA[protected] : Water drainage Problem - Washing Machine Breakdown
[protected] : Reminder to complaint dated[protected]
[protected]: Reminder to complaint dated[protected]
[protected]: Reminder to Complaint dated[protected]

Everytime i file complaint service engineers get the unsolved complaints closed.
I have been experiencing the said Washing Machine breakdown problems over and over again, and the problems have not been resolved till now. In last 15 days i have filed numerous complaints about the faulty washing Machine but no maintenance measures have been taken by service engineers of L.G. Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
It is observed that this product has manufacturing defects from day one, and i am experiencing major breakdown problems in Washing Machine from time to time from the date of its purchase and AMC which is clearly deficiency in service from the LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.

It is thereby requested that you kindly replace this faulty machine immediately which have manufacturing defects from day one or to get this faulty machine immediately repaired . Otherwise i will be left with no other alternative other than to knock the door of Honourable Consumer Court to get my Washing Machine replaced and to file plea for the harrasment caused in last 3 years due to purchase of LG Product.

Best Regards
Shiv Narayan Goel
77 Chandu Park Colony
Krishna Nagar
Delhi - 110051
M: [protected]
Email : [protected]@yahoo.in
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 57, Mathura Rd