[Resolved]  L.I.C. of INDIA-LUDHIANA — PREMIUM PAID TWICE

LIC has collected premium twice with fine.Actually I had paid the premium on time . Repeated times i had gone to the office at Ludhiana and made written complaints, but no one there who listen the things. i had made the complaint through the portal (complant no. 93834, policy no.[protected]. ). More than three yr. has gone for wating of the action . I had also submitted the papers of the bank that shows the payment detail.My policy is being operated at Ludhiana(Sham nagar branch). This shows how is the attitude of LIC, even they dont feel to give reply with single line.

Comments

i have an policy on which my address is not correct, i have requested several times but no action is taken by Lic department.
If any of our respected customers have any problem then please write your e_mail to [protected]@licindia.com.
You can take help on 24 x 7 helpline of LIC IVRS number 1251. Whenever you visit office please meet Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager. Take their phone number with you and make follow up. you will get fast results. Thanks.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other