Labecx, Pharma Alliance Group — Labecx, Pharma Alliance Group of Marvin Delgado Fraud Company

United States
 rohit9899
I want to warn all Internet users, online service providers and different pharma companies working or planning to work with mr. Marvin Delgado of Labecx, Pharma Alliance Group. He is a real fraud man. He has a poor track record of payments to their vendor or providers.

He purchase inferior quality products from China and sell it in 10 times higher prices in US and European markets. He is a real bluffer I have seen in my life. I would like to tell you a real story about his ill doings.

He contacted me for creating catalogs for his Pharma Alliance Group and Labecx products. After agreed on a price I started his work. Down the line we completed his all work and he released only 15% of the total amount agreed and now he denies paying all the money. I requested him 100 times in last 6 months but this (Marvin Delgado) bluffer and cheater never heard my request.

You will he amazed to know that this stupid person met me in person in Mumbai this Feb -2012 where he did big big talks like a sales person, we will do this, we will do that. But when the things came on the ground, every thing got vanished.

Ultimately I have decided to share his ill doing with the world so that I can save the other people getting caught into his net of this unfaithful person. I request all his vendors, suppliers; customers get alert from him (Marvin Delgado) because he may dig holes in your path any time to fulfill his dreams.

If you also faced any such problems dealing with this company, definitely share with me. I will bring the real face of this person it in front of whole world, all of his colleagues, vendors, clients and friends.

Comments

Pharma Alliance Group, Pharma Alliance Group, Pharma Alliance Group, Pharma Alliance Group
Poor product delivery

There are some good companies in India that may do excellent work and there are some that are just plain low, for example http://www.webcaretech.com/. We had the bad experience to contact them via Elance and the experience was the worst experience ever. !!! Rohit Kumar the owner will tell you how good they are, but in reality they are a truly fraud company. After taking our money decided not to deliver for what is promise. So if someone even attempts to contact this company do warn you about their work ethics and specially know to bad mouth reputable US Companies. Not paying for a bad product does not make a fraudulent company. Best regards, Marvin Delgado
Too bad there are still so many low life people in this world!..
I guess after the fact of advertising the supposed wrong doing of labecx, Mr Rohit takes pride in adding labecx on their list of top customers!. Go figure this individual that is trying to bring publicity by bad mouthing companies. This act really show the charater behind this company.

Labecx, Pharma Alliance Group - Labecx, Pharma Alliance Group of Marvin Delgado Fraud Company

Company:Labecx, Pharma Alliance Group