[Resolved]  landline phone no. - [protected] with BROADBAND — shifting of my landline phone no. - [protected] with BROADBAND

I am a resident of Quarter no. - 256, Sector - 1C, Bokaro Steel City. I applied for shifting of my landline phone no. - [protected] with BROADBAND service from Quarter no. - 2082, Sector - 6A, Bokaro Steel City to Quarter no. - 256, Sector - 1C, Bokaro Steel City with all required papers/ documents.
I submitted my application to SDE (BSNL), Sector 5, Bokaro Steel City on
06-Nov-2009. He processed it and blocked the phone no. - [protected] and sent the papers to SDE (Central), Sector 2, Bokaro Steel City on 11-Nov-2009 vide letter no. - 25916 for new connections.
Since then, no action has been taken by SDE (Central), Sector 2, Bokaro Steel City.

I personally met him two times, but he has turned his deaf ear to my requests.

Please expedite the phone and broadband connection or inform me that BSNL is not interested in providing further sevices, so that I can go for some other service provider.
Hoping faster response.