[Resolved]  Lawyer Service — lawyer cheated me

I have hired one lawyer Mr. B. R. Mishra at bhayander Thane to take refund of Stamp duty amount from Thane registration office. He has taken us Rs.2000 Advance as service charge & Rs.4000 asked to pay after competion of work. Now after completion of 4 months he doesn't responding & not picking up my phone. Many times i have met personally but He givinig me every next two days time that will complete. I am realy fed up on this type of commitments. Last two days back I have asked him either you resolve my problem or return my original paper. So he giving me very silly answer that I will not going to return any paper & burn out all paper not to paying an single paisa return. He is clearly dening to do my work also not returning my paper. please help me wher should i go. have think to do compain against him but he is a lawyer might be he will return filled case against me. I don't know any thin about indian law. pleae help me or guide me take take action against this man who take advantages of his position.
vinod chaurasia