[Resolved]  Lays Potato Chips — No Chips In Packet

I am S M Ahmed From Bangalore, my kids like lays chips very much always they like to have the chips. today 28th Dec 08, as usual i bought the chips packets in one of the packet not even a single chips was there, details are below:

Net wt: 14g
B.NO: N273C
MFD: 09 DEC 08

This is FYI & A...

S M Ahmed.

Comments

Lays Potato Chips — only broken crumbs at bottom

I bought a Large bag of Regular Lay's Potatoe Chips from the Tops at Penfield Rd. Rochester,New York . I got home we opened the bag only to find that the first handful was great regulaar size chips but under the second handful they were all little bits and pieces of chips I was greatly disappointed we were having guests over and you couldnt eat them or serve them because of the size tiny broken chips. I was very disappointed and feel I am paying good money for this big bag and not getting my moneys worth. I am talking tiny broken chips.
I have the UPC code date bought and price.
I know exactly what you are saying. I recently bought a big bay of the lowfat lays potato chips, and when I opened it, there were only a few chips in the bottom of the bag. The rest was filled with air.
hey
you can also create another flavour of lays chips is barbicue paprika with cheese it would be the best selling chips please try it
I also bought a box of the little snack bags. half the bags of the lays chips were only air and no chips. can't return to costco as I throgh the box away. can lays reimburse me?
On 18th october 2010, i had bought a pack of lays only to be suprised to see just two chips in the pack and the rest of it was filled with air.I seek an explaination for the same.Details are below

N.WT:14g
B.NO:N277A
MFD:03OCT10

With regards
Ansel
I totally agree with this
Nov. 17, 2010 I was in "Smart and Final" today around 10:40 AM. The delivery man from "Lays" was putting chips up on shelves. Once the shelf had about as many packages as possibe, he started pushing and hitting the bags to get more in. I could hear the 'Original Potato chips be smarshed as he pushed. He then put 3 more bags chips until the a bag blew open. I mentioned to my friend to avoid the chips. He then told us that this is how it is done. He became very sarcastic to us while smashing the chips even harder!

I am sorry but I don't feel that we should to pay for potato chip crumbs. When I buy chips, I like to use them for dips etc. especially for the holidays! MORE MONEY FOR LESS QUALITY!
I am so sick and tired of paying good money for lays potato chips and they are all broken. pay attention lays company and fix the problem or I will quit buying your products.
I started buying Carolina Tangy Bar B Q chips, Love Love them, recently, no much Bar B Q, what happened? Run out of Bar B Q? Not good any more! Please teturn the BarB Q in them>
I am so sick of paying for a bag of chips and most of them are broken. I've watched the guys stock the shelves and just push on the bags to fit more on the shelf. You need to go back to putting them in a box. The air in the bag isn't working.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other