[Resolved]  LB gold palm — very big fraud

they r very big frauds doing mlm concepts in the name of blind persons cheating every one. lui brail educational society founder swapan kumar mandal under his team i got cheated by sudhir,roshan he is in mangalore.we have lost more than 60,000rs not even single penny get back from there.
very big fraud

Comments

LB gold palm — a fraud MLM

LB goldpalm (lui brail education society) which is a Multilevel marketing(MLM) company misguided the people. and gave a comitment of 100% returns but it havn't give back money. there r lots of people who involved in. pls do somthing for the money we have given to them. we r in big trouble pls do somthing for us.
I agree, that The Company has delivered the goods the way they claimed.I too have lost my money - about Rs.25000 /- besides the team of people, most of them are poor.My, experience shows that most MLM's except for the initial period, say, 6 - 12 months move forward, and then they fool you.I was personally there ( from B'lore ) at SEHWAG'S locality, andtalked to Swapan Kumar, when the Police raided their place.The worst company is Lakshya India at Mumbai.The second time visited the office, there was some one else carrying out the business. So, is MoneySankalp which is shut down-- except that they gave the Products for the money you paid.
OP VYAS