[Resolved]  LCD 32TA 2800 — Refund of the faulty LCD

PHILIPS
(India) 5th Dec 08

Sub: Refund of the faulty LCD

My name is Vijay Bajaj living at B-13, Vishnu Garden, Part-1, Punjabi market, 1st Floor, Near- Sagar Restaurant.

I bought a LCD 32TA 2800 from Next Retail India LTD. GL-10, Jail Road, New Delhi-110064. on 09/12/07. on one unfortunate day. I bought the product and I had a very good rapport about PHILIPS in my mind. However later on I found that sound doesn’t work properly when I change the channels (specially on COLORS TV, MTV, UTV etc)

I spoke to you several times at the Helpline for which the reference no is 38140. This is not the only complaint that I have made. I have made the same kind of complaints/requests at end of number of occasions. I have also met many of your customer care executives personally and every time I got the complaint that the above mentioned problem will surely be taken care of by replacing the product and they never turned up.

I spoke to one of the one service head ASHISH from the service centre who asked to talk to Mr. Satinder who promised me that this particular Model/Make has been discontinued so he offered me a new model-3403, I still made my mind and agree to it to get immediate resolution from you because I have been suffering from this problem since April 08. Many promises have given by Mr. Satinder. After that very day, whenever I tried to contact Mr. Satinder he never pick my call, I tried to contact you again at the customer service on Dated-25/11/08, 26/11/08, 30/11/08, 02/12/08 and 03/12/08. finally I spoke to Gaurav ( Tean Leader ) and again got another promise stating that the product will be replaced with a new one of different make-3403. on 04/12/08 when I tried to check the status the another senior Mr. Krishna ( Team Head ) promised me that it is a big mistake from PHILIPS end and from the service centre so PHILIPS has decided to refund the amount for the product as he has confired the same from Mr. Satinder. My cash memo no is 21431 as on 09/12/07. I am also sending the scanned copy of cash memo.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and give me the refund for the above mentioned product as promised by PHILIPS( Krishna ). Kindly revert me on the same ASAP.
VIJAY BAJAJ