[Resolved] Lenovo — Complete Hardware Diagnostics

Ed
I have bought a lenovo laptop 3000 N 100 and here are the issues that i had faced.
1. There was a problem playing Music /Video from the Drive while i copy some data across the drives, I reached the IBM service center they said i have to reinstall the OS. But i was able to get the issue resolved with just few mouse clicks. This shows how technically good they are.

2. As usual the battery dies just few months before the warrenty could go and got a new battery replaced and that also died even before a year could complete. So this is the quality of the product supplied by lenovo. i have sent a email to smcindia where i have not received a reply till date. Useless Cutomer care, Hate calling it Care they dont care.

3. Now that my battery was down one day there was not display and the BIOS would not come up. walked up to the service centre and i know about the warranty stuff they would say. So i agreed to pay for the COMPLETE HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS for the laptop to tell me what was the problem.Rs1600 approx.

I have got an email from them saying replace motherboard and the issue will be resolved. What a great diagnostics ? And i spoke to the engineer and he said they do a part level diagnostics so i dont know why the recepetionist called it a complete hardware diagnostics ?

Replacing the motherboard isnt an answer. I had asked what was the problem in motherboard he said he will not do that. and the charge for giving me this stupid suggestion of replacing my motherboard was 1600rs.

I would say this Lenovo 3000 N 100 is a cheap quality product from lenovo and it shouldbe banned. Also complete hardware diagnostics cheat by the IBM service centers should be strictly informed to all pubilc and save from from getting into this kind of stupid diagnostics.

So u pay money and get a cheap product, and again u pay money for diagnostics and get nothing.

Best part was the replacement of that mother board was approx 30k where my laptop cost was nearly 35k.

I WILL NOT RECOMMEND LENOVO AS A QUALITY PRODUCT AT ANY POINT OF TIME IN MY LIFE.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2019
No one has guts to ask questions to corporate. we people will have to live with this slave life.

Comments

Lenovo Laptop — hardware issue resolved

i have purchased lenovo laptop 77613aq after 8 months my odd started giving problem everytime i had to replace i have replaced my odd 18 times but it works good for 20 days n then again it will stop working i am totally frustrated with this i paid 55,000 for this
i have purchase leovo & scan all document send by email. at this time you not send any request number my email id [protected]@gmail.com
hello,

its very disappointing to inform the laptop which i purchased from croma, ahmedabad leptop model is Z 580i idea pad with 3 years warrenty in nov 2012.its harddisk was crashed in 10 days . . . . .of purchase date.

then i got a complain registered and it took 15 days to get the job done defective hard disk was replcaed by new one

after that my leptop usage was not extensive now same problem occurs as past .so i think another harddisk crashed once again

this laptop has annoyed me a lot i think this peice is onle defective and i waste my 38500.00 rs requisting you to replace the piece

Expecting Co-operation from your side i have also register complain before 2 days complain no is[protected] and my leptop serial no is QB05406820 and model no is QB02070615

Do the need full

NEEL
[protected]@hotmail.com

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - Complete Hardware Diagnostics