Lenovo — Inadequate infrastructure to provide post sale service

amirul

I had a problem with my g550 sl no CBQ0319531. I am not able to do the one key recovery as it is showing available space is not enough, maybe due to increased size of hard disk after each defragmentation.

Since last 24 hrs I am trying to get in touch Through the toll free nos but non of the toll free nos published in the official website are working viz[protected], [protected], [protected] and the feedback on service toll free no [protected] where I spoke to Uday couple of time is also not responding, probably blocked intentionally. It seems these two nos [protected], [protected] were also blocked intentionally since I got connected twice yesterday but disconnected after the call was transferred to the technical dept. I have also sent 5 emails to the [email protected] and also got disconnected after 3 minutes of STD call to the no[protected]. But no response since 24 hrs.

It seems your toll free nos only works between 12 noon and 5 pm

Comments

I have problem with my g550 laptop. I have logged and my case id was generated since feb 21st but till today my problem is in the same place. I am getting the answers from the deputed service provider that the part is yet to be received within 2/3 days since last 10 days.

The IBM has manufactured china toys with no reponsiblity to be accessed by the customers with their toll free or charged nos. The situation has been seriously horrible. Some awareness about the lenovo should be created among the customers and web viewers so that future panic to the indians minimised.

umakanta dash
mumbai
[email protected]

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - Inadequate infrastructure to provide post sale service