[Resolved]  Leslie Charles Gilroy — corrupt NSW Police Officer

Leslie Charles Gilroy
a criminal NSW cop in company with other criminals
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla NSW
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracy Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla (nee Newman) NSW
Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area)
Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names)

ALL the above criminals robbed my wife and I

see the whole story here

Comments

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
See the whole story here
Mander Toyota Queanbeyan NSW (employ a liar)
Mark McDonald of Mander Toyata Qbn (liar and perjuror)
Mark McDonald (liar & perjuror) of Mander Toyata Workshops Queanbeyan NSW committed perjury 0n a sworn Affidavit No. 2330/02 on 16th May 2002, signed in front of and witnessed by Benjamin Nicholls a solicitor for Elrington Boardman Allport solicitors Queanbeyan NSW) when he lied (committed perjury) on a sworn Statement for the Supreme Court in Sydney NSW.
This liar, perjurer and "dope-smoker" (he buys his "dope" of Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla. Qbn NSW) lied on a sworn Statement saying Lloyd Ganzerla was the owner of Lloyds Tyre & Battery factory in Queanbeyan. This liar knew full well that I John Reid owned these businesses and also that I only dealt with Guido the Manager of Mander Queanbeyan, indeed I also purchased a forklift from Guido at Mander Toyota Queanbeyan, and it was my cheques thatr Mander recieved, and Guido THE MANAGER AND Mark McDonald knew full well that I was the owner of those businesses.
The reason Mark McDonald (liar) of Manda Toyota Queanbeyan lied and commit perjury on his statement I think, was that he was doing his drug dealer and user friend Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla a favor.
Mark McDonald of Mander Toyota lies and perjury on 16th May 2002 (and at other times) contributed to my losing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Mark McDonald was only employed in the workshops at Mander Toyota at the time and did not have any authority to speak on behalf of Mander Toyota of swear on Supreme Court Statements on behalf of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan NSW.
If anybody wants a copy of Mark McDonald perjured sworn statement for the Supreme Court of NSW no 2330/02 dated the 16th day of May 2002, please contact me
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (a thief)
in company with other criminals
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla NSW (thief and drug dealer/user)
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) NSW (thief and junkie)
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief-bully-coward)
Tracy Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) NSW (thief)
Joan Margaret Ganzerla (nee Newman) NSW (madam-prostitute-[censored]-thief)
Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area) (thieves)
Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names) ([censored]-thief)

ALL the above criminals broke into our home and the businesses that we owned on our large property at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Action Amusements - Barbara, s Tyre Factory - Barbara, s Battery Factory - Queanbeyan Auctions
and robbed us, then "trashed" everything that they couldn, t steal or carry away.
This was only possible with the help of corrupt NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy who was "in" for his "cut" of the "proceeds" which included over a quarter of a million dollars in cash which was kept on our premises to run our "cash-flow" businesses on weekends when the banks were closed.
Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW "bent" cop) armed with a pistol, seriously threatened my wife and I, and ordered us to immediately leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue or he would immediately arrest us, Gilroy did not offer any reason or explanation for these nasty and viscious threats and actions.
Luckily for my wife and I, all this happened while my Solicitor MR Brian Worth (from Canberra) was present and was a witness, yet NSW Police refused to do anything about it because one of the "boys" (a copper) was involved.

Read the whole story here

Andrew Phillip Scipione — Andrew Phillip Scipione employs corrupt cops

Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione helps criminal and corrupt cops
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer a criminal NSW cop (employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force) in company with other criminals
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla NSW
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracy Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla (nee Newman) NSW
Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area)
Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names)
ALL the above criminals robbed my wife and I
see the whole story here
Nasty white racist Queensland corrupt cop Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kicked to death black man Cameron Doomadgee while he had Doomadgee shackled and helpless in a jail on Palm Island. The Palm Island jail is for unfortunate blacks and is run by racist white Queensland cops
READ MORE HERE