[Resolved]  Letsbuy.com — Refund not Given

I had ordered a Mobile Phone from so called website www.LetsBuy.com
It was mentioned on the webite that product will reach within 4-7 days. I ordered it on 02-Nov-2010, expecting it to be getting it on time as mentioned in the site. Till 9th Nov 2010 no communication from the site, i called up to check, was told its in process. I contacted them on 12th Nov 2010 where is the Product, they said we are unable to ship it as we do not have the product. This is also when i am calling because i have already paid through NetBanking. I sent a mail on 12Nov2010 requesting for a refund. I was told you will get it. Till 16Nov2010 there is no clue of the refund will given or not.
Mailed to their CEO also Hitesh Dhingra, he seems to enjoying on customers money & fooling customers & making fraudulent websites to extort as much money as possible.

I am disappointed with the service & want to file a suit on the grounds of mental agony, physical discomfort & harrasment.
Complaint comments  62 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Letsbuy.com — Not Working properly & No respond from Agent letsbuy.com

I have purchased one MIcromax Q5 mobile from letsbuy.com last month thorugh order No.LSB-21269.

First Week the product was worked well and after that the same has not been working well.

I have made so many times to the concerned customer service & did not yet get any solution.

S. Sathiamurthy
Dear Mr. Subramanian,

We would like to inform you that Letsbuy.com is dealing in manufacturer and sealed products.

Further you have mentioned that the phone was working fine for 7 days. In case if there is any problem in the phone you can contact Micromax Company for the same as it is giving 1 yr manufacturer warranty.

For further assistance you can contact us at[protected].

Letsbuy Team

We received your order for "Samsung Champ C3300 (without camera)" on Nov 2 and we provided you better alternate "Samsung Champ C3303 (with camera)" which is Rs 500 higher however we offered you at ame price without asking any additional amount. We hope you appreciate that.

Further as requested by you we intiated refund within 24 hours( through bank reference number 3018800) and the amount has already been debited from our account. Your bank take 7 working days to reflect the amount in your account.

We apologize if any inconveince caused. For any query you can contact [protected]@letsbuy.com or call at[protected].
I had ordered a Mobile Phone from online www.letsbuy.com. I ordered it on 25th October 2010 the order No. is LSB-31719. I call to customer care they said we are unable to ship we do not have the product. I have already paid through credit card. I sent a mail for requesting the refund. I have received a mail for order cancellation and refund your money. Till today e.g. 15.12.2010 I have not received any amount. It was mentioned on the website to contact phone number 47012012 to 16. I called all number there is no response e.g. (the no. could not be sent please check the number). I think this is a fraudulent websit to fooling customers.

Please help me

Thanking you,

Mohd. Asif
Dear Mr. Asif,

At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Further as per request the refund was initiated on 20th November and was debited from our account.
Now it has to be checked with your bank for delay in showing the amount refunded.
We value having you as our esteemed customer and solicit your kind understanding on the subject.
For any further concern/query, you may write to us at [protected]@letsbuy.com

Please feel free to contact us at our customer care nos.
+[protected], 5 days a week (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) between 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs IST.

Thanking you and assuring you our best of services at all times.

With Regards
Customer Services
Letsbuy.com
I had ordered a product through www.letsbuy.com on april 6th, they told me that within 4-7 working day you will get your product, After 4 days i contact to the customer care unit, they said that ur payment is not cleared from payment gateway, plz send us the voter ID and transaction details.Then i did it as per requirement and i also make contact with CCAvenue through which all transaction was monitored.The customer care unit of CCAvenue told me that payment has cleared u can contact to the letsbuy.When i called, the number is unreachable, i m trying from 5 days to make a contact with letsbuy, but every time unreachable.My order no is "91595" for the olympus digital camera FE 47 silver.

My mail ID:-sam.cs.[protected]@gmail.com
Phone No:-[protected]

I am completely affaired from the service of letsbuy.PLZ to do something, either get my product or refund my money...

Letsbuy.com — Dont get product

I m very dis appointed with the services of letsbuy,12 days are passed by,still i dnt get my product.
I had ordered a digicam on april 6th.I think Mr hitesh CEO of letbuy likes to play with the centiment and money of the customer,this is disgusting.PLZ do something.....
Dear Customer,

We would request you to please provide us your phone number or your Order # for us to proceed further and contact you at the earliest !

Letsbuy Customer Service

Letsbuy.com — Wrong price tag

I was searching for a Air conditioners at this site. I found LG split a/c as shown at the web page at Rs. 0. When i proceed to payment, i selected the ATM/Debit Card method for payment. The payment was done and the order was placed at Rs. 0 on 11/05/2011. After 9 days when the order was still pending i talked to customer care representative, she said that order can not be completed. when i said that i will take legal action i was told to take some gift voucher. I rejected the offer and cut the phone. After some time my order was canceled. Now I need some help.

Letsbuy.com — Complaint

We ordered a mobile Phone Samsung Galaxy 2 and paid Rs 1000 advance. This link to Letsbuy.com was on the Samsung website. Oder was placed on 31 May Order No: LSB158364 I was given a tracking No [protected]. Was told that I would get the phone in 4 working days. After the 5th day when I Samsung and complained, I received a mail from Letbuy that the phone was dispatched. Today the 10th June, when I called Delhi and spoke to Mr Munu, he says that they do not received the phone from Samsung. Cancelling the order and getting the money back would take 7 days. Tried calling Letsbuy later in the day - nobody picks up the phone. Letbuy.com is bad news and must be avoided.
i totally agree with this complaint.
i to have same problem i have ordered an lg window ac on 27 may 2011, it has been almost 16 days but still there is no response from their side i think they are having fun by irritating people who have ordered from their site
I have made about 5 transactions on letsbuy. I found it very co-operative. I bought BB Curve 9300 on 7 May and received 10 May. After using it for 7 days, i noticed that their was some issue with its trackpad, so i contact the cust care, and they agreed to replace the item even after the use. So i send the item back and got the replacement within 5 days. Other transactions were also smooth and nice. I believe that the customers must not give negative review against the website only after 1 bad experience. I have spend about 40000 with letsbuy.com and i would recommend the site. below are all my orders i placed with them

Blackberry Curve[protected]/-
Nokia 1616 x 5 around 6000/-
Nokia X2-01 4000/-
Samsung Champ 4000/-
Nokia C1-01 x 5 around 11000/-

and in all my orders, believe me i did not face any issues.
I live in Chandigarh and all the order reached me within 7 Days. The customer care is very helpful but yes at times the no one picks up the phone. This is one issue which i faced during my blackberry replacement as i had to call them up but many times, no one responded. But anyhow, i got the replacement so i have no issues with them.

I have my 1 order in queue with them and they have already couriered it, i hope to receive it by tomorrow.

Varun Luthra

Letsbuy.com — Non Delivery of NOKIA 2730 Classic

I have ordered a mobile phone Nokia 2730 Classic to M/S Letsbuy.com ordered (160447 dt 06/06/2011) and they have confirmed the order but after 16 days I have been told that your ordered mobile is out of stock and we are in process to refund the money.

Company Phone No.[protected].

It is requested to please look into it and resolve the issue.

Rakesh Gupta
problem resolved. Now there is no issue.
I have ordered x-mini v 1.1 from letsbuy.com and received it on 27-june-2011. I found the piece to be defective as no sound is coming from the speaker after connecting it to laptop or my mobile.I called the customer care the same day and they promised to replace the piece and mentioned that I will receive a call with in 24 hours. almost three days were passed I didnot receive any call from the letsbuy and they kept on telling I will receive a call soon.I will post my review further after seeing how they handle my case.
order no:LSB-185277
Hi All,

This is in reference to the order numbers mentioned in subject. I have placed an order from your website to buy a mobile phone NOKIA X1-01. I have made payment via net banking. During course of making the payment I have entered my bank credentials and then submit the same. After a while payment gateways website thrown an error but payment 1799 was detected from my account.

From last 10 days i am continuously following up with Letsbuy staff no positive response at all.

Neither i received the product not i got my amount returned back.

I feel cheated. Please let me know the next course of action which i take to have this resolved.

Best regards,
Rohan Sharma

Let me share my bitter experiece with lets buy .

Unfortunately i too chose this shopping (Lets Buy ) site for motorola DEFY. i have placed an order at 02/Aug : order no : 270453 . Today its 8th Augest, and Till this time, lets buy is not yet shipped the product . Customer care says, it will be shipped to your address within 12 hours. I am calling them Daily, and I am getting the same answer . Now You people say, What mistake we have done . Please dont choose any shopping site without having proper research:

I wish none of you have my Experience :

regards
Liju

Letsbuy.com — Misguidance

I am not satisfied with letsbuy.com service.

My order no is LSB-313519. Before placing my order, I had a query that whether the device will get charged through USB supply or will require external supply. And for the same I made a call to your customer care no on which your executive told me that device will not require any external supply and will get charged through USB cable.

So I confirmed my order on the basis of the answer of your executive. But when i received the product, I got to know that it requires external supply. Hence I made a call to customer care no where I didnt get any satisfactory answer from your executive.

You can call me on [protected] or [protected] for further conversation.

Kulin Jitendra Sangoi.
I also faced a similar problem and guyz believe me its a worst website to buy online...
Just visit the Blog and read my Experience with Letsbuy...

Say a Big NO to Letsbuy...
They are worst in service and its a Fraud site...

lets buy in new delhi — pen drive not receive

Respected sir, M.y name is K RAMESH BABU from pullivendula in kadapa dst. my complaint details .sir iam one pen drive orded in AUGEST FIRST from online shopping in lets buy company. my order number is :265134 . and DTDC Docut number is Z43435042. But i am not received .

20638