[Resolved]  LG CTV 20d33ke / 36ve / 20d3rge / Goldern Eye — TV not working condition

I have purchased a LG CTV 20D33KE/36VE/20D3RGE/GOLDERN EYE M from Hindustan distributors B-1027, 100 Ft Road Hardevpuri, Shahdara, Delhi-110093 on 26.11.2008 Rs.6000.00 on full and final cash payment in the name of Anuj Shukla R/o B-201 Street no-7 Jagatpuri, Delhi-110093. From 06.12.2008 my television not working there are no speeker nor picture appear on the scene. In this refrence I have a lodge a complain no. N8CC0605826 on 06.12.2008 and your Engineer visited my resident C/o Rajiv Automobiles A-6, 100ft Road North Chhajjupur, Shahdara Delhi and engineer advised me that my television have major defects and it may be replace within 4 days.

Now already 7 days already passed but neither your reprentative nor your engineer visited to my home, and no any call I have found from your side. After your long wait I make various call to your office phone no.[protected], [protected] Mr Deepak Jain and mobile no.[protected], [protected] Mr Sunil to know latest position of our television replacement. But this is profound painful to me I have not find any reply from your side.

Keeping this view once again I request you to make the needful and replace my television at the earliest.

Anuj Shukla
Phone no. [protected]

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001